Every Webkinz pet deserves a wonderful, comfortable place to sleep, and the Bed of Roses superbed fits the bill! Check out this craft from our archive.
- What you need:
- 1 medium box
- 1 small box
- Tape and glue
- Cotton balls
- Green felt
- Green construction paper
- Plastic leaves
- Small red and pink plastic roses
- Bendable sticks
What you do:
- Place the small box upside down inside the medium box to create a bouncy bed style and seal with tape.
- Cut 4 strips of green construction paper to fit the sides of the medium box and glue them to the box.
- Glue 2 or more cotton balls to the top of the box to create pillows.
- Cut a piece of green felt to fit your box up to the cotton balls to make a blanket for your bed.
- Glue only the bottom edge of the felt to the box so your Webkinz Plush can jump in and out of bed.
- Get two bendable sticks, bend one into a very big arch and bend the other into a smaller arch.
- Glue or tape your plastic leaves around both arches, then add your roses with either glue or tape.
- Glue the big arch onto your box to make a headboard and glue the smaller arch to make the footboard.
Your pet will definitely want to stop and smell the roses after sleeping in this amazing bed! Do you have a great idea for a craft, recipe or party game? We’d love to hear them!