Just in time for Cinco de Mayo tomorrow! Check out this recipe from our archive.
What you need:
- 1 package of boneless buffalo wings
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 package of tortilla shells
- Sour cream
- Nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- Individual serving cups for condiments
- Serving tray for each person
- Baking tray
- Frying pan
What you do:
- Spoon guacamole, salsa and sour cream into small cups. Place nacho cheese tortilla chips and cups of dipping sauces onto the serving tray.
- Bake boneless buffalo wings according to package directions. When finished cooking, cut wings into bite size pieces.
- Sauté onion and both green and red bell peppers in oil for a few minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Put a tortilla shell on a plate and place about ¼ cup of onion and pepper mixture and ¼ cup of buffalo wing chunks into a tortilla shell. Roll the fajita and enjoy!
- Use sauces to customize your tortilla or use as dip for your chips.
The buffalo wings are also tasty as a nacho topper! Do you have a great idea for a craft, recipe or party game? We’d love to hear them!