Have you glammed up your school supplies? Check out this blast from the past — a cute craft from our archive.
What you need:
- Thin, regular ballpoint pens
- Fake flowers on wire stems
- Green floral tape
What you do:
- Take the cap off the pen.
- Take the leaves off the flower so it’s just the stem with the flower on top.
- Cut the stem so it’s shorter than the pen.
- Hold the flower next to the pen so the flower rests on top of the pen.
- Start at the top of the pen and wrap the green tape around so it attaches the stem to the pen.
- Continue wrapping the pen to the stem until you reach the bottom of the pen.
- If you want, spray the flower with perfume!
These make great spring party favors!