Berry Fest might be over, but the Berry fun can continue at home! Check out this cute craft for making your own Jumbleberry Fields berries, submitted by Ttg with Richard! We hope you enjoy your trophy, Ttg!
What you need:
1. 1-4 small bouncy balls (depending on how many you want to make)
2. Green, yellow, red, or purple construction paper (depending on what berry[ies] you will be making)
5. White-colored pencil
6. Green, red, and/or yellow marker (darker than the construction paper)
What you do:
1. Using the scissors, cut a square piece of paper of either color about 3×3 inches, and wrap it around the bouncy ball.
2. Tape around the area of paper where it all meets together.
3. Cut leaf shapes out of green construction paper (two for each berry is fine).
4. Tape the leaves against the bottom of the paper covered ball where the tape on the ball already is.
Draw little hollow circles, lines, and moons on the purple berry with the white-colored pencil.
For the pickleberry:
Dot the green berry all over with a green marker that is a darker color than the paper.
For the sugarberry:
Draw full circles with a dark yellow marker on the yellow berry.
For the jumbleberry:
Using a dark red marker, draw full circles on the red berry just like the yellow one.
Hmm.. it could be fun to fill up jars with these berries!