Submitted by: Sni with Charlie
What you need:
- 1 medium size jar
- 1 small strand of Christmas lights
- A small piece of Christmas cloth
- 1 foot of string (gold, green or red)
What you do:
1. Take the top off the jar and put the Christmas light in. Leave the top off.
2. Cut a few small holes in the middle of the cloth.
3. Put the cloth on top of the jar with the holes in the opening. Then tie the string around the cloth to hold it to the jar.
4. Plug the Christmas lights in and you have a Christmas nightlight.