Submitted by: Aro with Austin
What you need:
- 1 Cereal box
- Construction paper
- 1 Toilet paper roll (for the legs)
What you do:
1. Cut the back off the cereal box, leaving on the top and bottom flaps.
2. Fold the bottom flap of the cereal box down (this is your base) and the top flap up (this is what you will attach your pinball sign to).
3. Cut a smaller square portion out of the front of the leftover cereal box (for your sign) and tape this square to the top flap.
4. Cut the toilet paper roll in half and tape to the backside of the cereal box, underneath your sign.
5. Measure and cut out pieces of construction paper to fit over the cereal box and sign.
6. Decorate the construction paper to create the front of your pinball machine.
7. Tape the construction paper onto the cardboard to finish your new Webkinz pinball machine!