a BETTTER raffle!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives a BETTTER raffle!

This topic contains 25 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  littleheartbigbark 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hey there! you may know me from some of my other forums and you may know I have a raffle forum. but this is my second one and it is better! I will have three contests going on at the same time each week . each contest will ask a question . you will answer the question of the contest you chose to enter in and you will also tell me your username . on the day of the drawing I will go over the posts and write the usernames of people who got the answer right. those peoples names will be in a jar and the name I pull out will win that contest! I will send that person their gift. you can enter in as many contests that you want. I will draw for the contests every Monday. so here are the contests! 1. what was the pet of the month in October 2010? prize : three things to decorate your yard with. 2. what webkinz host is this ? it is a girl. she wears a watch and a necklace with stars on it. prize : a rare doll. 3. what game in the tournament arena has do with placing reeds ? prize: 3 pieces of clothing that make a clothing recipe in the clothing machine. so join!

mollyberger

some people have asked whether they have to enter all of them or If they are a loud to enter all of them. you can enter as many as you want so it does not matter whether you enter 1 or 2 or 3.

zebb5

Hair! So I will awnser all the questions. 1= Pink Poodle 2= Polly Jean Collie also know as PJ Collie 3= The game I never win….. Duck Crossing. I hope I was allowed to do all three. My user name is Zebb5

Hi! Thanks for having this contest! 1. Pink Poodle 2. PJ Collie 3. Duck Crossing My username is eagleauburn95

TheDisciple

1) IDK…I will guess the black cat 2) PJ Collie 3) Duck Cossing Cool forum! My user is PomJazz. ~I am God’s Disciple

2: PJ Collie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.