Adopting a Pet

Home Forums Ask Questions Adopting a Pet

This topic contains 337 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  ldyrbud 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

juniebmolly

Wow its been 2 days and webkinz will not load. I want to put in a elephant and a Rockerz zebra. Still i have not thought of names for them. Maybe Rock for the Rockerz zebra and ele for the elephant. I am tired of waiting. I want marshmellows to get prizes! Ganz please fix it! And anyways thanks if you are reading this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

juniebmolly

I can not log into webkinz. It will not load and i want to put in a really cool pet i got as a plushie.

Karen712

We adopted pets on this and 5 other accounts on July 12th of last year. Today is July 11th and already all 6 accounts have been downgraded to free accounts limiting my usage. I thought they were supposed to last one year? We were prepared to adopt tomorrow as it is a shared birthday and easy to remember, but I’d like to know how long it will keep us as full members.

sally
        Key Master

You might want to double check with customer service (webkinzsupport@ganz.com), but I believe this is because 2016 is a leap year. Accounts last 365 days, so the date will shift every leap year.

christyelle

why do you recommend only 100 pets per account

sally
        Key Master

You may experience a decrease in performance if you adopt more than 100 pets, but that depends on your computer and internet speed.

peachychan

How many pets can you have on one account?

sally
        Key Master

There is no official maximum, though we generally recommend keeping it to around 100 pets per account.

Comments are closed.