Adorable Webkinz Names

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Adorable Webkinz Names

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  raindrop2009 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

juniper44

Simply list what type of pet you have, tell if it is a boy or girl, and wait for a reply! We just named a boy orangutan Tarzan, a skunk named Juniper, and a reindeer named Sven. Tell us what you think!

juniper44

Some really good names for girl grey arabians are Storm, Helen, Beauty, Wind, and Rain. If you don’t like those you should use the more cute’n'cuddly style of horse name, such as, Oats, Honey, or Sweetie. Please tell us what you think of these names.

lilkaycat

a name for a grey arabian girl

kasa456456

I have a bullfrog and I want it to be a boy

juniper44

You should name your bullfrog Onesie, because I saw the ‘Yellow Onesie’, and thought it would be really cute for your bullfrog. If you think Onesie is a weird name, then you could name the bullfrog Fatso or Howdy. Please tell which names you like. Even if you didn’t like them, PLEASE RESPOND!

A PANDA CALLED ELLEMERE AND A PANDA NAMED ELLIS (TWINS BOY AND GIRL) A GOLDEN PEGASUS CALLED LOUISA ANOTHER CALLED SPARKY A ELEPHANT CALLED TILLY ANOTHER CALLED TYLER

juniper44

Those are super cute pair names, whiteterrier442! I especially like Tilly and Tyler!

juniper44

Sorry we haven’t been on for a while. Keep asking for great advice!!!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.