anyone have fancy dresses? for trade.

Home Forums Questions – Archives anyone have fancy dresses? for trade.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  zozobunhead 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

my pet mistletoe ( horse ) would look fantastic in a sparkly new dress and I saw one at estore but I do not have any points :( let me know on here and we can plan a date on here and trade. I have tons and I mean tons of new trading things ( I love to trade ) ~ anagrcebailey8 ~

eberry12

Anna I love your chat on Pear’s Page! Its really nice! Yours too Icecooler86!

bgos

Also the pretty plaid gown recipe is blue and green kilt, fall floral dress & ruffled sequin sandals!!!!!! And to answer your question I do a lot of research so. But this does work! Here are some more:Sweet Treats Toque* Sequin Cabbie Cap* Stripy Toque* Red Bow
        Strawberry Hat * European Flare Shades* Green Layered Tee* Red Bow
        Alpine Hat* Aviator Hat* Bubble Vest* Soft Suede Boots
        Racecar Driver Outfit* Black Vest* Kinzville Academy Varsity Jacket* Black Sports Pants
        Sparkly Silver Suit Jacket* Tiara* Tuxedo Jacket* Kinzville Academy Slacks, Busy
        Artist Smock* Purple Beanie * Yellow Raincoat * Pink Polka-Dot Rain Boots! Enjoy!

icecooler86

Thanks!

eberry12

Aw you guys are so awesome!

eberry12

I’m along with @annagracebailey8 I need a dress!

bgos

I have a beautiful blue ball gown! You can make it! I think it’s blue bow, powder blue skirt & ballerina top!

Oh how cool do you have a clothing machine recipe book or do you just make it up on your own? Thank you so much Elizabeth or eberry12 that dress is beautiful, icecooler86 is right about you being very nice even if we are cousin’s ;) love you guys thanks.

eberry12

Oh and I love my pet Eve (horse)! Thanks for giving me the name!

icecooler86

That is really nice of you eberry12, even if she is your cousin. LOL

eberry12

Hey there ANNA! How are you? I checked my dock! I just sent my last dress to you! Hope you enjoy it.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.