August's Advice and Answers!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives August's Advice and Answers!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Niberts1 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Niberts1

Hello all of you out there! I am starting a new business along with all the other great advice and answer businesses out there. I know pretty much all things Webkinz and can help with all questions, and if you need advice I can help there also. I know almost everything Webkinz. Pets, Psi, Priceless and Estore stuff. Just ask and I can help! Thanks N1.

DaisyPig13

In your opinion what is the easiest way to collect a rare item room theme? :)

Hey August, I feel really stupid asking this but i’m new to the whole forum thing. I was wondering what the “Tagged” thing is? Thanks! ~countrymusicrocksXD P.S. you may have seen me around the clubhouse. I am usually a rockerz fox named Angie.

whitezap

I was wondering do you know how to get the little patches of water,leaves or fire above your head? I have 2 the water and leaves from trading but do you know how to get them? Thanks whitezap! :)

Niberts1

I have him say that to me and yes I would say that is the highest levels for he has said that to me for over a year. I think it is the best level. Thanks for posting -N1-

juniper44

You now how at the Curio Shop, Arte has levels? Well I was just wondering if the one where he says “My shop is your shop” is the highest level, cause if it is I’m on the highest level.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.