Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Gennelle Webkinz 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Yellow789

Tips: 1. Take your time 2. wait for a clear path with out any spiders 3. Think of a strategy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

I just came here to say that the word “Bananza” is an amazing pun and I wish I thought of it. Bravo!

markg97

There’s a Glitch on level 17 that makes it almost impossible to pass the spider gets stuck on the ledge and happens a lot.

prprprprp

Hm…I’m not sure I understand. Could you explain and then I will write to ganz for you?

markg97

Hi prprprprp, When you get to Level 17, the spider at the far right and top of the screen often will get stuck at the left side of the branch. If this happens, it is very nearly impossible to get the banana on the same branch, and this glitch cannot be avoided. This glitch will cause lost games very often.(from W.I.) But I have experience it a lot before. Hope that helps See you around W.W.

prprprprp

Oh ok, that’s very strange, I wonder why that happens? Well, I can write to ganz for you! :) Or maybe call and talk directly to someone. :)

prprprprp

Oh, and also, try getting all of the bananas first, and then jumping up and getting that one on the branch with the spider. As soon as you touch the banana, it will take you to the next level, and you will not even have a chance to touch that stuck spider! Good luck with your game! :)

prprprprp

Well, when I see a coconut in the Bananza game, I actually aim to go under it. Why? Because then, I immediately move back to the other side, where there is no coconut, and then the coconut is not a threat to me any more when I am climbing around! :)

Gennelle Webkinz
      Key Master

Are you super good at this game? Share your strategies with fellow Webkinz players!

Comments are closed.