Best Pet Outfits

Home Forums My Pets Best Pet Outfits

This topic contains 110 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by  chewingbones 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi, Kitty! I love to dress my pets soo much! I dress my pet Lyric in a lot of things but my favorite one that looks good on her the best is probably her Priceless outfit.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MoonyWebkinz

i just do same colors and i made my signature fox look like a nerd its so cute!!!!!!!!!! ill show u guys through share center soon

duckgirl1118

I have a orange and white cat with a blue ball gown with glass slippers from the clothing machine on webkinz. I also make my plush webkinz some clothing with a fashion kit I got. I think my best pet outfit had to be the frozen Anna outfit that I made about a year ago. I sewn together black and blue fabric, then I made a red cape, finally I tried it on Kitty (the orange and white cat) and it looked adorable! :) so far the frozen outfit is my favorite!

dddccc

My pet Sunset is a cotton candy pup. She likes to go for a more “too cool for you” look. She wears a striped hoodie, black jeans, black athletic shoes and a fedora. My pet Hearts the heat spaniel likes a pop fantasy look. She wears a pink and purple frilly dress, purple boots, and swirly antenna. My pet Lee the leopard likes a pop look. He wears a silver astronaut top, black jeans, and black shoes. Hope this helps! -dddccc

Hey guys what should my signature arctic hare wear. every thing i try on her looks bad. you can recommend anything, even if i don’t have it i can trade for it . thanks!

lavadragon

Maybe something to do with snow, definitely. I am not sure what specific item though… Cool! Another lava dragon fan :D Awe, man I love those little guys. I have three right now, two used one new. I can’t decide on a name right now, but I have an overly happy one, a weird one, and another weird one. One wears a dark green hoodie and doesn’t like being around people. That’s the second weird one. Heeey, reminds me of myself :P Yeah, anyways, Their so cool, and that’s why this is my username XD I really like the others too, like the Splash Dragon, and Citrus Dragon. Maybe my user should’ve been “DragonTrio” or something like that, but oh well. What’s your most collected ‘kinz?

Pokekinz

I love golden-hued things on my Signature Arctic Hare. I haven’t actually logged her on yet, so I haven’t had her try on any Webkinz clothing. I’m not sure if your Arctic Hare is male or female, but if it’s female, I think hot pink might look nice. I also like the look of silver. And, of course, blue looks good on nearly all arctic animals. As of now, I can’t think of any specific clothing items, but hopefully this can still help you out a bit, or at least help you get started.

kittymade10

I have one too, and he looks terrible and everything but the investigator costume. I have to say he looks really cute and it.

Comments are closed.