Best Pet Outfits

Home Forums My Pets Best Pet Outfits

This topic contains 86 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Continuing with my Himalayan, here are some more great styles! Outfit 1: Rosy Vintage Dress and Ruby Slippers. Outfit 2: Reindeer Toque, Giraffe Print Shirt, Plain Black Skirt, and Academy Mary Jane Shoes. Outfit 3: White Sparkle Shoes, Rainbow Butterfly Shirt, Bold Red Skirt, and Red Bow. Outfit 4: Fall Floral Skirt, Captain Dogbeard’s Coat (Crazy but it works), Rhinestone Flats, and Red Bow. Outfit 5: Pink Buckle Boots, Love Diva Pet Coat, and Candelicious Skirt (from 2017 Deluxe Winter line). Enjoy these 5 as well, try them on any pet for a fabulous look! PrettyPikachu

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hello everyone! Here are some great outfits my pets wear! 1) My Pom Pom Kitty wears these: Outfit 1: Fuzzy Pink Earmuffs, Pink Cowgirl Dress, and Ballet Slippers. Outfit 2: Red Bow, Slouchy Sweater, Fall Floral Skirt, and Bold Red Boots. Outfit 3: Tunic Tutu and White Sparkle Shoes Outfit 4: Dancing Shoes, Purple Kilt, Glam Girl Coat, and Magic W Face Sticker. That’s all from my Pom Pom Kitty, Coco! Try these awesome styles on any other pet, and you will be the best supermodel around! PrettyPikachu

Hi, Kitty! I love to dress my pets soo much! I dress my pet Lyric in a lot of things but my favorite one that looks good on her the best is probably her Priceless outfit.

Comments are closed.