Check Out My High Score!

Home Forums The Arcade Check Out My High Score!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Starmytes 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Queen

My high score in Pizza Palace is 29503 and I don’t know if that’s higher than anyone else but that game is FUN!! I make like 200 KC every time I play :D Another one of my favorite games, Home Before Dark, I have a high score of 2131 and I don’t think that’s very high but it’s worth like 65 KC so I’ll take it :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

That’s about as high as I go too! :)

MEGWEBKINZ

congrats! i currently have the third highest score of the month for crafty canaries. i also used to have the eighth spot on the overall high score for goobers lab, but i got pushed off in 2010.

Queen

Wow you go girl!! ~Queen

redgreen

My highscore for hoppy little rocketship is 16892. I get the High score of the day sometimes!

alaska267

My highscore for that game was really high, but look at my above post. I hope you never get that message!

alaska267

I had a really high score on Hoppy Little Rocketship, but it gave me a message saying that my score exceeded the maximum score for the game, and I did not get my points or kinzcash that took me 5 minutes to get! So now it says my high score is only 11,000! I also am pretty good at Polar Plunge. My highscore is 7800! (Approximately)

markg97

I had the same problem with other game that said ‘my score exceeded the maximum score’ It was on Webkinz Rally (only when it’s Game of the Day for some reason, I kinda play daily and get High Score) and on Zingo Pie Throw (also when its G.O.T.D., I’m not a deluxe member). I do play very well on other game if you see a Fox (regular) named Erin that’s me.

markg97

Does anyone know how to pass level 6 on Plumpy Hairdresser (in the Arcade?) Their a Glitch that prevents you from doing the bangs.

alaska267

OK! I will look for you! Can you friend me? My username is alaska267. Thanks and bye!

Gennelle Webkinz
      Key Master

Share your high scores with everyone!

mfields

I WILL

I’m not sure what my high score is but my FAVORITE game is Pizza Palace. They should make more games like that. Also I think it’s really unfair that Ganz is making EVERYTHING deluxe. Even furniture,clothing,games,and vacation. I mean can’t they just leave everything the way it was?

Comments are closed.