Does ANYONE know the Neon Tutu clothing recipe??!?!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Does ANYONE know the Neon Tutu clothing recipe??!?!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Moonblossom167 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

cutefinn373

Hi guys, cutefinn373 here! I have been recently having a LOT of trouble trying to find out the neon tutu recipe. i would like you guys to leave some suggestions. If someone comments, i try and it works, i will post another forum of someone finding out the recipe, and giving it to ya’ll! i will also give tribute to that person on that forum.( ______________ <- some ones to be tribute.)

EarthLover22

Try the neon wig from the curio shop!

ChildOfGod

not yet. lets all ask plumpy! I really want it too!!!

I’ve looked it up, and it says no one has figured it out yet. But that was like, a year ago, so I don’t know for sure… I do know a lot of other recipes though, if you need anything else. I hope you can find the recipe somewhere! -Hannah

monarch02WK

I think the fff are in it even though everyone else says they’re not. I looked it up and the fff came out BEFORE the Neon Tutu. ~monarch~

cutefinn373

thanks for the tip guys! :D

4BubbaGump

Currently the neon tutu is an unsolved recipe. I have a forum for solving it https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/lets-solve-the-neon-tutu-recipe/ but so far nobody has figured the recipe out.

1donnaw

I sent a message to Plumpy asking for a hint. Hopefully she will give us a hint. Keep checking for her answer.

bgos

Here is the pretty plaid gown recipe: Blue & green kilt, fall floral dress & ruffled sequin sandals!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.