Dogfish, Lamb, or MORHB I am looking for some items you might have.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Dogfish, Lamb, or MORHB I am looking for some items you might have.

This topic contains 43 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

So I might need other objects in the futer but right now I am collecting pieces for the space theme. I am doing the curio shop one but was wondering if any of you have: Earth table, moon lamp.

Atomton

No Snowflake it is not what you said to Sweetcupcake. I missed your party by over an hour!-Atom

I forgive you. Mostly for the fact that I missed it. I don’t forgive myself.

For what?

Atomton

Hi Snow, will you please forgive me? I forgot all about your party. I think I logged on when it’s over. I think I did 9:00 my time which is 10:00 KT. I was supposed to do 8:00 my time which is 9:00 KT. Then i was just finishing eating. Sorry about that. I hope you were still able to go so you didn’t waste your KC. TTYS_Atom

Atomton

Snow I will keep my eyes out for them. A lot of people are offering a retired thing a majinger. I got some of them I wanted through trading. If I come across it; guess who I am going to send it too! -Atom

Atomton

Hi Snowflake, I loved your house. I felt bad seeing your holiday rooms look so empty. I don’t have much to gift from the Christmas Theme but I can gift you the rest of the Halloween Theme. Between the extras I picked up and the ones you have; you will have a nice Halloweeny Bedroom for your pets. I sent you the Fridge, Stove, and Fireplace first because those are big pieces. Tomorrow will come the last shipment maybe if I can fit it in, TTYS-Atom

Thanks. Also I before had it so full to where i could not do anything. I made a couple of rooms this year for Halloween. I have many other rooms I want to show you. Also sorry I logged out, it was not letting me in. The loading button thingy macbober 30089 stopped and would not go.

Atomton

That happened to me. It keeps getting stuck in your house. Only something really weird happened. It kept on going back and forth and didn’t load at all. Luckily that was the last room. I loved your rooms. Hopefully this will finish that Halloween room without it being so overcrowded. Peace-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.