GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Queen

I have a question about the “free coupons” that you can get on the Daily Activities. I always click on it and the machine does its thing but then it says “Congratulations! You have a won a coupon for undefined% off at the Wshop!” and then it doesn’t give me a coupon! This has happened the last three times I have tried to get a coupon!! Please help!! ~Queen

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Uh oh! Can you please email webkinzsupport@ganz.com with your username and they can help you out?

Queen

Thank you! ~Queen

Mochagarden5

Hi Gennelle! Is there a possibility that I can change the name of my pet? I named my Hippo “Emily” when I was 4 and I really want to change it!

Hey Mochagarden5! Unfortunately I’m told that at this point in time you cannot change your username. Sorry! But Emily is the cutest name ever, don’t you think??

Fracktail

Just out of curiosity, will GANZ be able to implement this option sometime in the future? I know this is probably an ages-old question by now, but many of my Webkinz have either misspelled names, names that have capitals in the wrong places, or names that I just plain don’t like anymore. It’s not really a big problem, because I have plenty of other Webkinz who are just fine, but I’m reluctant to use the ones that aren’t in the Clubhouse because they don’t really reflect how I wanted them to be. But I’m probably just crazy, so it’s no problem if that isn’t something GANZ is planning or willing to do. :)

Queen

I would like to know why Zoey’s Design Academy will be discontinued in September?? I really enjoy that game and I want it to keep going!! ~Queen

@Queen, ME too!!!! I just got on and saw that!

Queen

My name on Zoey is Adrienne Estelle :) I was just getting good at that game!!! I’m so mad about this! ~Queen

MEGWEBKINZ

i dont think webkinz road trip came this year. PLZ LET IT COME BACK NEXT YEAR!!!

xoingtoby

When people make suggestions on WebkinzNewz how do you decide whether you will implement the idea or not? I know some are not possible, like having two pets occupy the same place at the same time, such as the bunk bed – but you’ve been able to work around that by make the bed two spaces. But what about the other ideas that should by easy to implement like new prizes? Do you decide when there is enough people who want it? Also, how often do you review these suggestions and questions?

We’re very aware of what our players are saying and suggesting in the comment section/forums here on Webkinz Newz and also on Facebook, Twitter, etc, because we’re always moderating and checking them. Unfortunately, a lot of suggestions we get (no matter how many people want them) are just not technically possible or if they are, must be planned far in advance if we decide to figure out how to do it (we plan more than a year, sometimes two, in advance for most of our updates). Bunk beds are a great example: we released our first-ever bunk bed in the eStore earlier this year after it was suggested by our players, it just took a little while to design! As for “easier” suggestions like pets or items, a lot of details must be taken into account before we design an item and unfortunately, we can’t normally accommodate player requests. Having said that, we have a Suggestions forum for a reason: we want to know what players want the most, and we’ll try our absolute best to keep making Webkinz better and better.

Comments are closed.