GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Pokekinz

Hey Ganz, I was wondering… Would it be possible to change the email address my account is linked to? It’s currently linked to my mom’s, which for some reason never receives emails from Ganz (they don’t even show up as spam). I now have another email account I could use, which might work better… Could I switch?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com for help with your Webkinz World account. If it’s your GanzWorld account, you will need to reply with the address you want it changed to. It will not be published.

Pokekinz

I’m not sure if it went through… I replied with the new address, but it didn’t moderate.

Pokekinz

@Sally Webkinz: I’m not sure my previous reply with the new email address went through, so I’m re-posting.

sally
            Key Master

It has now been updated :)

PurpleFox

Pokekinz, I have the same problem. I don’t get any emails from Webkinz Newz either. (not even in Spam/Junk) I have tried three different email domains so far.

Pokekinz

Hm, weird… I know my mom uses Xfinity, but mine is a Gmail. I’m hoping that might work better (although I don’t know what the problem is). I’ve gotten emails from other sites on my account, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t… But my mom has, too, so I don’t know why it won’t work.

slayer0703

Does anyone have one of the daring high dive kits. I just finished building one and my pet just sits on the diving board and doesn’t jump into the water. Anyone else having issues similar to this? Thanks for the help.

netge

Twice this week I have got to level 7 on Atlantiles and to the end of the level with the last two items ready to be deleted and the game says out of moves and crashes out. I am not out of moves, I can get the last two, as there are no other tiles in the game any longer. Please could you sort this out, as I won the trophy on my other account and would like to win it on my netg account as well. I do like the new look Atlantiles, it is more fun to play than the old version.

leena14371

I, too, am trying to earn the Atlantiles trophy. Today, finished level 7, went to 8 but couldn’t click on anything. I couldn’t log out either and had to x out of Webkinz World.

t1m2g3

When I get a friend request I always accept it. I’ve just accepted one, and then I looked at it more carefully and saw the user name — it is “[deleted]” … This person should be banned from Webkinz World. And I certainly don’t want him or her as my friend. Can you tell me what you are going to do about this person and how I can remove this racist from my friends list?

sally
        Key Master

Thanks for letting us know. The appropriate department has been notified. In the meantime, you can open your KinzChat phone to review your friends list, and remove the person that way.

t1m2g3

Thank you for your prompt reply. I hope that action will be taken as promptly.

rap123

Why am I getting video ads playing on webkinz Newz lately? It is really annoying. Is there a way to turn it off?

Comments are closed.