GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bbjbmom

stuck on the treasure hunt number 3 can’t find any ad to lead me to number 4 can I get some help from all you really smart folks !thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sweetgreets4

Hi, I get request from other players to send them something for their challenge I would like more challenges. What do I need to do to get extra challenges.Thank You, Sweetgreets4

sally
        Key Master

More challenges are being added to Webkinz World on a regular basis :) You’ll just have to keep your eyes on Webkinz Newz!

Ganz, could you please help? I (and everybody else) am having trouble accessing the Webkinz-General forum, every time I try to access it, the page seems normal, except it will only list the tags. Won’t show any comments, just the tags. This has been happening all week, could you please fix it Ganz? Thanks, :)

TaffyKitty12

I have a question about one of the forums on here. I go on the webkinz general forum a lot (I comment on there almost every day), but during the past few days, out of nowhere, that forum will stop working. It’ll be all glitched up. I can only see the tags, but nothing shows up below that. It’s very strange… and it has only been happening as of recently . It did that to me yesterday, but it worked again this morning. However, I went on again later in the day today, and it’s not working again :/ Besides these times (and one time when it happened earlier this month or last month), it has never done this to me before. And, it only ever happens to that forum… if I go to another one such as the meet my new pet forum or this forum, it’ll work. I don’t think I am the only one, either, since I think one of my friends on here said that the same thing happened to her one day. If it’s a glitch, could somebody please look into it? Thanks!!

TaffyKitty12

… And, it’s still not working this morning :/

Hey I’m a deluxe member and I didn’t get a deluxe box for February. is there a way to fix this? It wasn’t in my dock when I first logged in on the 1st

Comments are closed.