GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,082 replies, has 414 voices, and was last updated by  noelian 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

snowcap08

Dear Gantz, I’M not able to do the Wish challange. I click on it but nothing happens. I have 2 delux membership and one regular. sweetgreets4 and snowcap08 . Neither on will let me spin the wheel. Love the challanges. Thank You. sweetgreets4

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Please try either hiding your dock or a different browser if you’re using Edge

I had a question and I’m not sure where I should post it so I figured I’d post it here. Is there a chance at any point in the near future that we will have the ability to move/delete/resize rooms in our house after we purchase them? I’ve looked online and saw some people back in 2009 mention that Ganz had said there was a possibility, but nothing more has been heard on it. I really would like this feature to be added, even if only partially, as it would help clean up the clutter in my house. Thanks in advance! :)

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

It’s on our wish list but development for that feature has not been started yet.

eethgram

I have an album cover and a CD cover in my dock. I can’t place them in a room, or into any kind of storage. What can I do with them? How can I get them out of my dock?

Clover200

Hello, I recently purchased two of the games for your iphone so I could earn more money when I’m out and about. I bought them today and almost raked up 1,000 kinzcash, but it won’t put it into my account. Even after I sign in, but then it keeps freezing and I have to exit the app and go back into it. I have all this kinzcash banked, but it won’t go onto my account…..Please help!!

barn40

I have been on Wekbinz for many years now, and to see how things have changed is heartbreaking. I understand that the ads are necessary for revenue, but my computer can no longer handle the laggyness of the game. I have adopted multiple pets, yet I can no longer play certain games because I need to be a paying member. Back in the day I could play all these games without being a DELUXE member. The whole website has gone into the gutter. It will be missed. I am posting this in hopes that some day Webkinz will return to its former glory.

Comments are closed.