GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I just tried to post a question and i don’t see it anywhere. Are these questions moderated like in WKN? There you can see it on your own account saying it is being moderated. Here, it appeared that it disappeared!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Hi there, ferretfuzzbut! Here on the forums, each page holds five ‘main’ comments (which are comments that aren’t a response to anyone else’s) When there’s five ‘main’ comments on a page and someone posts a new comment, a new page is started. However, if you start a new page, it won’t show that your comment is awaiting moderation (I’m not quite sure why, though). When it’s moderated, you’ll find it on a new page, but until then, it appears that it’s gone. However, you can check to see if it’s awaiting moderation if you click on your profile (if you click on your username, and then click the ‘replies’ category, it’ll show you a bunch of your recent comments and your new comment will show up as awaiting moderation) Hope this helps a bit! (And hopefully I wasn’t too confusing) Also, I’ve been experiencing the same issue with the gifts as well, it’s quite strange, actually. I don’t always open my gifts right away, either, and the new ‘gift disappearances’ are rather annoying

Not sure where to ask this question and I don’t really know how to use the forum but I will try here. I have several accounts (ok some are mom’s and sis’s but I am trying to move items between accounts (all spring in one, summer in another etc…)I haven’t been opening the “gifts” as I send them because I am trying to clean up the docks and this keeps them from getting all cluttered again but I thought I had sent things on 4/5 and i thought they only stayed for a month so I got on on 5/4 and was going to open them but they were gone and the farthest back was 4/8. I thought I had been mistaken and I didn’t have a lot of time so I thought I would do open the 4/8 ones later. I just got on now and it only has ones from 4/9 and newer. What is happening? Am i losing these items? If so, can I get them back and how? Thanks

snowcap08

Dear Gantz, I’M not able to do the Wish challange. I click on it but nothing happens. I have 2 delux membership and one regular. sweetgreets4 and snowcap08 . Neither on will let me spin the wheel. Love the challanges. Thank You. sweetgreets4

sally
        Key Master

Please try either hiding your dock or a different browser if you’re using Edge

I had a question and I’m not sure where I should post it so I figured I’d post it here. Is there a chance at any point in the near future that we will have the ability to move/delete/resize rooms in our house after we purchase them? I’ve looked online and saw some people back in 2009 mention that Ganz had said there was a possibility, but nothing more has been heard on it. I really would like this feature to be added, even if only partially, as it would help clean up the clutter in my house. Thanks in advance! :)

sally
        Key Master

It’s on our wish list but development for that feature has not been started yet.

eethgram

I have an album cover and a CD cover in my dock. I can’t place them in a room, or into any kind of storage. What can I do with them? How can I get them out of my dock?

sally
        Key Master

You should be able to place them on the walls. If you cannot, please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Comments are closed.