GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

So today I FINALLY get around to putting in the codes for the Egg suit, Egg hat and Egg shoes from the Look For The Ads contest before Easter. The code for the Eggshell hat works wonderfully, got that. The code for the Chicken Feet from said contest works great got that. Got to the code for the Eggshell Suit. Not so much. Tried it twice and nothing, it kept insisting that either the code was wrong or used previously. So I check the code I’ve written down 3 different times on 3 different websites to make sure that I’ve got it written down. Yes, yes i do. Next I checked every possible wardrobe walk in closet room that I’ve got, from the Costume Closets to everything in between… Nope I do NOT already have said Eggshell Suit. So, did anyone else run into this problem? Not have the code for the Eggshell Suit from the Webkinz Find’em Ads work for them? Very disappointed and sad that while I’ve got the feet and the hat, I do not have the Eggshell Suit. :-(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

I’m having the same issue as well! Whenever I would type it in, some sort of weird message would pop up, but the other two codes worked perfectly. It’s quite disappointing :/ I hope that gets fixed soon so we’re able to complete our ‘farm fresh egg’ costumes

bananasbw

Couldn’t figure out where to go to obtain information in regards to Amazing World so I’m hoping someone can help me here. Recently the kids & I started to play AW which they really enjoy. What we are wondering is: in Team Play, rewards are offered such as Stained Glass, Quartz, O Sugars, and we cannot find where these rewards are shown. They do not appear in our dock. Is there a place they are stored? And where? Same goes for common, uncommon & rare rewards. We have considered getting a membership but the site is not current with information so we feel very uneasy to purchase one. Thank you!

TaffyKitty12

Dear Ganz team, over the past few days, the general forum has been having this really weird glitch. When I click on it, only the tags will show up, and everything else appears as if it’s disappeared. This same glitch happened at the end of March, but some of the older pages got deleted and it stopped for awhile. It doesn’t just happen to me, it’s been happening to a lot of my friends as well. It does it everyday around 4 eastern time and it’s back up in the mornings, and it’s a bit inconvenient because some of my friends only comment in the evenings, so they are probably unable to go on due to this. Also, we have some conversations and ‘roleplays’ going on in the forum, and we haven’t been able to attend to those as of lately, and it would tough to move those to a different forum. If it’s not too much to ask, could you please look into this and try to fix this glitch soon? Help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance ~TaffyKitty12

Noelia Webkinz

Thank you for your feedback. It has been passed on to our technical department.

TaffyKitty12

Thank you!

netge

Please can you sort out the UK server, it is not allowing me to play any balloon darts, super wheel, extra jobs and other things on the daily activities which come up ‘not on at this time’ when I try. When I do it on the US server on my other account it works fine. It seems just this server that has got messed up during an update. Please could you also let us know when the items that still don’t work will be working. I have some fairground type rides that were given for Deluxe membership that aren’t working, as well as other items. I couldn’t put this in the correct area, as it isn’t opening properly. Thank you.

Noelia Webkinz

Thank you for your feedback. It has been passed on to our technical department.

ridzilla

thank you for passing this on to the technical department- some of the issues have been fixed, but the soccer challenge and the prize klaw machine still aren’t synched right- it claims we have already done the activity and are only allowed to do it once a day. my friends and i play in germany but are on the same time zone as in the UK. thanks again for your help!

For some reason every time I click on Webkinz News, nothing happens. Is there anyway I could fix this?

Comments are closed.