GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi , I am an old player I played a while ago it feels like , this is actually new to me and I want to know what pets have retired so I know if any in my collection are retired. Is there I place on here where I can see that ? Webkinz has changed very much , since I played last , and I forgot my user name that my dad made me when I was 5 , but I remember the password , what a problem.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Noelia Webkinz

Dear Webkinz user,
        Please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com for assistance.

santo123

I sent an email last week. I have 2 accounts that no email was ever linked to and have no clue of their password BUT I have usernames and a code that was used for each account. Can you help please? Also how can I get year 10 Room theme?? Thank uou

Hi , I am an old player I played a while ago it feels like , this is actually new to me and I want to know what pets have retired so I know if any in my collection are retired. Is there I place on here where I can see that ?

fans44

I cannot find this clue in the Treasure Hunt for July.
      You’ll find this clue the same place that tells you how to submit crafts (that may win you a trophy!
      I have searched everywhere, please help.
      Please help and thanks, fans44

fans44

In treasure hunt for July, I cannot find this clue in the Treasure Hunt for July.
      You’ll find this clue the same place that tells you how to submit crafts (that may win you a trophy!

Please help and thanks, fans44

rinoav

Hover over the Fun tab on the top and scroll your mouse down to the rectangle labeled Crafty Critterz! @fans44

fans44

I have done that, opened each one and never got the print which moves you onto the next clue.

fans44

Will some one please give an answer? I cannot find this clue in the Treasure Hunt for July.
            I have searched everywhere, please help.
            Please help and thanks, fans44 I followed the steps to hover over crafty critterz but still nothing. I have hovered, nothing. opened each one and never got the print which moves you onto the next clue

fans44

fans44 I followed the steps to hover over crafty critterz but still nothing.

rinoav

Sorry for the late reply, but you have to click on the rectangle. @fans44

Hajimnya

I don’t really know where to ask this so I’m going to put it here, I bought a box of trading cards for about $7-$8 on Amazon (And a couple of Webkinz pets) and I was putting in all the trading card codes but after some time a message came up telling me I can’t put any codes in for 24 hours and to only put in my own codes, and that I could get banned. I have about 28 mode codes left but I’m hesitating to put them in tomorrow, Will i get banned? Am I safe to put 28 more codes in? I’m just making sure because I really do not want to be banned after years of playing and spending money on this game. It would mean a lot if you could reply to this!

sally
        Key Master

That error message occurs when a Feature Code that is entered is either used or incorrect. It is a security measure. You won’t be banned if the codes are entered correctly and have never been used before. If you encounter any issues with this, please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com

Comments are closed.