Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 2,743 replies, has 171 voices, and was last updated by  godgirl71115 4 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

GarrettHill

My comment was for @leenie BTW

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LabLover2014

Sorry guys I couldn’t send out the Halloween gifts until now! We’ve had a rough and busy weekend! Everyone enjoy your present! -LabLover2014

bepoodlepal

Thnx for the pumpkin, perhaps ill turn it into a carriage! (Couldnt help myself lol)

paperclip00

Thank you @LabLover2014! Just fed the pumpkin to my pet! :)

Clara0414

@leenie, how generous of you to do this! ^.^ Could I please have the Gift Wrapping Station, Creepy Cauldron (only is you have an extra! I just have friend who collects fridges is all), and Beach Blanket? Though if items are taken, I’m fine with taking only the Gift Wrapping Station, if perhaps I can negotiate with others before me. I missed all of last year’s Christmas stuff.

leenie

@Clara0414, I have the X-Mas items from last year (countdown, furniture, challenge). Do you have any older X-Mas items like the Santakinz window or the Santakinz Workshop Wall Lantern? I am also looking for the pile of fall leaves from old Fall Fest (not the basket of leaves), the Santakinz Helperette skirt or the Santakinz Helper Pants.

leenie1

@Dogfish, thanks for the clothes and the window. Those are hard to find. I will send a couple of dining chairs back since I don’t have any better idea on what to send to you.

dogfish

@leenie, NP at all, not sure I told you, but I’m liquidating some accts right now. LMK how many of the wall lanterns you want, and I have another window for you also. Do you want a Tabby, I have one if you do. Better to send to a good home than see it all lost in cyber space. How many fall leaves do you need, there are at least 6 to 9 on those accts. Just PM and let me know. TTYL, C

leenie

@dogfish, thanks for offering the plush, but we don’t need to collect all of the plush. You can save it for someone who is more serious into collecting plush. I am short one lantern, but don’t need any more windows. Thanks to Clara, I only need one more leaf pile. I think that I need to send something back for the items, though. If you can think of something, send me a PM. I am also trying to move things out of some accounts since I am planning on letting them expire.

leenie

@Clara0414, you still need to supply your UN. I have enough gift wrapping stations to give you one.

Clara0414

@leenie, I gave all my Santakinz workshop theme extras to a friend for free (aka food), so I no longer have another copy of any of those, so sorry. I’ll gift you the next one I get, if I do find another. Which workshop items do you need – just the wall stuff? I do have won leaves square, though, so will send you that after we become friends. If you have extra countdown stuff though, I’d love to get a Tabby Von Meow Holiday plush. There is also a light up hat (red with lights on it) from an older countdown I’d love, but only if you have extra. My UN is Carrie149654.

leenie1

@Clara0414, I actually have zero Tabby Holiday Plush in my accounts. We only got the red tricycle and toy box. We should have gotten one of each item. I have an extra toy box if you want one.

leenie1

@Clara0414, I don’t have old Christmas Countdown items. I only have the ones from 2014. Let me know if you wanted any of those. I can look around for them. For the 2014 Candy Collection Event, I have the card display, the Candy Cane Lane Fireplace and the Candy Cane Chair. Let me know if you need any of these. I don’t generally put collection items in giveaways because some people might just be collecting extras for trading.

Clara0414

@leenie1, I’d love the card display, the Candy Cane Chair, and a Holiday Gift Centerpiece if you have one. I actually got two Candy Cane Fireplaces from trading – ironically, grand prizes seem to be easier to get, LOL. But I never trade away gifts. Also, would you happen to have the Oak Tree Flooring, Wallpaper, and Window from the fall collection? In terms of my larger holiday inventory, it’s limited atm to a Festive Fountain from the town theme and last year’s fireplace, and I have some small scattered extras from winterfest, easter, fall fest, etc. However, I’d also be happy to offer exclusives, rares, PSI, or a super bed.

leenie

@Clara0414, I’ll send you a friend request from another accounts. Since this is a giveaway section, I just need a note back for the items that I am offering to you over here.

leenie

@Clara0414, add leenie2014kinz and then send me a note so that I can reply to it. I am having problems adding friends.

paperclip00

Here is a quick COSTUME GIVEAWAY. Just let me know what you want and include your user so I can friend you and send your stuff! my user is the same as here. Enjoy! Everything’s free!
      Aztec Queen Crown, Aztec Queen Gown, Aztec Queen Slippers, Dark Queen Crown, 5 Robot Helmets, 2 Robot Costumes, 2 Robot Shoes, Viking Princess Costume, Viking Princess Boots, Zombie Face Paint, Butterfly Fairy Dress, and 2 Butterfly Fairy Sandals.

bepoodlepal

@paperclip00, id love to have the aztec queen set. Wwid bepoodlepal

paperclip00

@bepoodlepal, just sent you your stuff! Thanks for helping me declutter!

LabLover2014

I’d love to have the Butterfly and Dark Queen parts! You know my UN. ;-)

paperclip00

Yeah I do… ;) I’ll start sending your stuff @LabLover2014!

dogfish

@lablover2014, so many pumpkins, so little time LOL Thanks for sending me about 6 pumpkins, guess you don’t know that those (accts) are all just me. LOL Hope you don’t mind I sent stuff back, TTYL DF

jiology

Can I have Aztec queen costume set and Robot costume sets please??? I will send you kinzcash back!!!! my UN is jiology

paperclip00

@jiology, really sorry but the Aztec Queen costume set has been claimed… But I still have all the Robot stuff which I will start sending you now! I don’t need anything in return, just pay the giving forward!

vita1961

@paperclip00 I would like the Robot Shoes, Viking Princess Boots, Butterfly Fairy Sandals, and Butterfly Fairy Dress. We are already friends! If not UN is same as here.

paperclip00

@vita1961 Sadly all my Butterfly Fairy stuff is gone. I do still have 1 pair of the robot shoes and the Viking Princess Boots, which I’m sending now!

OKAY EVERYONE, ALL I HAVE LEFT IS THE ” VIKING PRINCESS COSTUME ” AND THE ” ZOMBIE FACE PAINT ” : )

@paperclip00 I would love anything Robit or Viking Princess! I’m MandevillaRed! Thanks! Have a great day!

paperclip00

Hi @MandevillaRed, I sent you a friends request! All my Robot stuff is gone, but I still have the Viking Princess Costume, which I’ll send! You have a great day too!

vita1961

Thanks.

Comments are closed.