Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 2,463 replies, has 161 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 day, 9 hours ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

raquelushka

I have 3 more gifts to give and I’m done. Bye all of you! Take care and have fun. ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PurpleFox

Bye Raquelushka! Thank you so much for everything you sent me and my Mom. Please, take care! :)

amazingv100

Thank you for everything you’ve done for all of us! We appreciate it! :D

bubbashuka

bye raquelushka! We will all miss you!!

greenmagic77

awwwwww bye requelushka! we will all miss you! Thanks for all of the gifts! :)

colagirl7

The room theme is called Stripes and I will accept your friend request tomorrow on my computer.

raquelushka

Thank you all for participating in my giveaway. I don’t have anymore items, just 5,000KC left. So if anybody wants anything from any of the stores, let me know (2 items per person please) and I’ll get it to you. If we aren’t friends, please send me a friend request when you comment on this forum. It’ll speed up the process. Thank you guys! UN – raquelushka

bubbashuka

Have any more kinzcash left, raquelushka? If so, Can I have the pop rock princess skirt and the rainbow butterfly tank top from the kinzstyle shop please? Thanks! :)

kittymade10

If you have any kinzcash left please send them to me. My un is kittymade10. Thanks in advance! :)

bepoodlepal

@greenmagic77, just to be clear im supposed to send the doghouse to starsqqo and who are the lamps for? Ive been trying to read up but i think im a bit behind.

bepoodlepal

@raquelushka, i would love to have the challenge prizes and im happy to send stuff along to greenmagic77.

greenmagic77

oh the lamps are for her. Thank you so much for your help! do you need anything?

raquelushka

Hey guys! One one giveaway here before I’m finished. A have only a week or two left on my deluxe subscription and I have around 20,000KC. If you want something from any of the stores (wshop, kinzstyle outlet, kinzstyle shop, wshop on app, or the souvenir shack on vacation island) just list 2 items you want and your user name. I don’t have estore points only Kinzcash. UN – raquelushka

bubbashuka

My username is bubbashuka. :) Can I please have the enchanted steam train from the train theme and the galactic viewscreen from the galaxy theme? Thanks! :)

greenmagic77

May I have the gold dress and angel shirt? Thanks requelushka! :-)

raquelushka

Wow! 7,500 for the gold dress! :D Better have a special event to show it off to your friends. Hehe

greenmagic77

Thank you so much requelushka! :) lol,yeah it is very expensive. Sorry if it was too much. Thanks :D

flingading9

Hi @raquelushka I would love to have the glittering silver dress and shimmering gold dress from the kinzstyle shop! Thank you for all the gems, flowers and misc from adventure park! I hope your days after webkinz are filled with lots of fun! If those dresses are asking too much there are two otherones red dotty party dress and lilac sparkle party dress from kinzstyle shop that you could send instead. Thanks so much! un flingading9

raquelushka

I got the silver dress, but didn’t have enough for the gold one as well. So I sent you the red dotty party dress. :) Enjoy!! And you’re very welcome for the items. :D

raquelushka, do you have any kinzcash left? If so, can I please have the stroller from the nursery theme, and the boomin’ black lounge chair from the seating section on page 3? If you do not have enough kinzcash for that chair, the funky girl lounger from the funky girl theme, or the just lovely lounger from page 9 in the seating section Please. Thanks so much! <3

And my username is littlesparkletoes. :D

raquelushka

I have enough! Just need you to accept my friend request. :D

Cool, Thank you! :D I accepted the request! Thanks so much for the stroller and boomin’ black lounge chair! <3

raquelushka

I have 5,000 left. So one or two more people can claim some items depending on the price. ;)

colagirl7

Hi my username is colagirl7 and I am asking for the webkinz studio, the Sweet stripes dream bed, the serving stripes stove and sliver belted navy dress. Thanks if you can get these things.

raquelushka

Please send me a friend request and tell me where the sweet stripes dream bed and the serving stripes stove is by theme or by category and page number. I am unfamiliar with those two items. UN – raquelushka

colagirl7

The room theme is called Stripes and I will accept your friend request tomorrow on my computer

raquelushka

Ah ha! Found them. I didn’t even know about the stripes theme. :)

julia62006

My webkinz name is julia62006. I would like the sweet slumber bed in the starry room theme, the starry slumber fireplace in the starry room theme and the sweet dreams dresser in the starry room theme.

Comments are closed.