Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2,267 replies, has 154 voices, and was last updated by  bubbashuka 2 months ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Sodacheery

Hi I’m Sodacheery (name of webkinz account too) I am currently a free player (won’t be in like the end of the month) But it would love it if some deluxe member sent me some deluxe items. 1. The deluxe stuff in the creative room theme 2. the deluxe stuff in the starry room theme 3. either the condo or the modern deluxe stuff. 4. Anything you want to just get rid off.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

@sodacheery, Hi, please FR me when your acct becomes active. I am happyfeets56, discovermoon and luckykinz12. I would be happy to help you with your list. You can find me on the trading forum, even though I don’t trade LOL I find it easier to check one forum every day. I am here looking for someone and may not check back, but I am easy to find. DF

greenmagic77

Hey bepoodlepal! Today I am sending some stuff to bubbushka. I am sending the ottoman to rinoav and the other two things to bubbushka. Thanks! :-)

greenmagic77

Hey bepoodlepal! :-) I just sent clover tiles to orangeiscool, cocoa to bubbushka, and a bobblehead to rinoav. Thanks for all of your help! :-)

julia62006

My webkinz name is julia62006. I would like the sweet slumber bed in the starry room theme, the starry slumber fireplace in the starry room theme and the sweet dreams dresser in the starry room theme.

shimmershine

@bepoodlepal: Thanks so much for sending everything to me! If you need anything at all, just let me know :)

keuka01

@shimmershine – Did you get all the pieces of Dex Dangerous Outfit for ruthie53 and I (suze01)? From last months wheel.

shimmershine

@keuka01: I believe I have a few pieces but I don’t have them all! Can you send an FR to my backup Missmuumuu please? Most of my pieces are there :) I will send you what I have

shimmershine

@keuka01: Hey, so I thought I had more but I myself only have the top and bottom. I don’t need them so I went ahead and sent them to you. Enjoy! :)

Comments are closed.