Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 2,823 replies, has 176 voices, and was last updated by  godgirl71115 1 month ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

bubbashuka

Giveaway on bake sale foods!! You can pick up to 3 per person/account. (3 total from the whole giveaway.) :) Here we go! From the first bake sale: Bake sale brownie (8), Bake sale cookie (9), bake sale cupcake (6), bake sale muffin (8), bake sale square (8). Now for the 2nd bake sale: Bake sale cake pop (1), bake sale donut (2). This giveaway ends September 18, 2017, or when the food is gone. ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bubbashuka

Hi @Pinkedalink! Since you missed out, I’ll give you 6 foods. ;) I’ll add you later! :)

I’d take 1 donut! My username is 09xStarlight!

bubbashuka

Gifted! :)

bubbashuka

Giveaway is now closed!

bubbashuka

Giveaway on bake sale foods!! You can pick up to 3 per person/account. (3 total from the whole giveaway.) :) Here we go! From the first bake sale: Bake sale brownie (8), Bake sale cookie (9), bake sale cupcake (6), bake sale muffin (11), bake sale square (8). Now for the 2nd bake sale: Bake sale cake pop (1), bake sale donut (2). This giveaway ends September 18, 2017, or when the food is gone. ;)

@bubbashuka May I please have 3 bake sale muffins? My UN is Izmir123. Thank you for the giveaway! :)

godgirl71115

if you have any left I will take some :)

bubbashuka

Ok! I’ll gift some now. :)

Alphaowlbear

Hey everyone! I’m giving away my KC coins to anyone who needs to plump up their account to save for the new Wshop Haunted Castle Halloween theme or for fall decorating. I have lots of 250kc and 100kc coins and can send them over several days if you want. I don’t need the coins as I have more KC than I can ever spend for myself. Please don’t send anything in return – It would give me great pleasure to empty my dock of these coins. Please leave your UN so I know if we’re already friends or if I need to send a request.

Hey Alohaowlbear! Could I claim some of the coins? I was just beginning to lament about how to afford the new Halloween theme items. User: preciouskitty2007. Thank you so much in advance!

Alphaowlbear

Hi there preciouskitty! I’m sending you a friend request from my other account, alphacat2, and will start sending coins when you accept the request. Enjoy! :-)

bubbashuka

Hi @Alphaowlbear! I’d love some coins. Thanks so much! We are already friends, my username is bubbashuka. ;)

Alphaowlbear

Hi bubbashuka! I’ll send you some coins over the next few days. Nothing sent back, please, I’m trying empty my dock a bit. :-)

bubbashuka

Hello! Thanks! I actually started selling things in my dock, and have a bit over 30,000 KC, so keep the rest and give them to someone who needs them more. :) <3

Alphaowlbear

Are you sure, bubbashuka? I really do have lots of coins. Could you use any coupons to use in the Wshop when the theme come out? PLMK – alphacat

bubbashuka

Well, it’s up to you really! I always love coupons and kinzcash, but I have a lot now, so it is up to you. :) Thank you!

PEBBLES1973

i could definitely use a lot of kc coins. thanks. my un is NITA007

Alphaowlbear

Sure thing, Pebbles! I’m going to send you a friend request from my other account, alphacat2, as I have lots of coins there as well. Enjoy the coins! :-)

Alphaowlbear

Hi there Pinkedalink! I have plenty of coins left. Please accept my friend request from alphacat2 and I’ll start kinzposting them. Nothing needed in return, please, I’m happy to send them. :-)

godgirl71115

hey, Alphaowlbear if still have coins left I will take some :)

Alphaowlbear

Hey there godgirl! I’ll send you some coins over the next few days – nothing needed back – Enjoy! :-) alphacat

IndigoZap

Hey guys, do any of you guys have the Webkinz Moon Wolfs’ pet specific food? If you do, please sned them to me! I’m radishbird3 on Webkinz.

dogfish

@indigozap, I have never heard of a moon wolf. There is a moon fox, it’s white with blue face with stars. Is that what you are talking about? PLMK I have an un adopted fox but I can get that food for you from a friend. There is also that promo wolf, not sure of the name. It was light purple, is that it? LMK DF

dogfish

@indigozap, never mind, I see you mean the Moonlight Wolf. I am asking around, lots of FB players got the wolf. I did not, I had to draw the line somewhere LOL I already have more than 400 pets on my main, so yeah, skipped that one. I will send it, if I find it, NP DF

Hey guyyyys! If any of you have fruit punch(from the W-Shop) PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME! I LOVE FRUIT PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m 09xStarlightx09 on Webkinz ;) And are any of you guys on Amazing World? I you guys are, how do you guys like playing hamster ball run? I stink at it. I’m Jazzerielwix if you see me anytime soon. I usually play my Hawt Dawg zing, Hot Dog or my Cosmique Zing, Galaxy Cosmique. ;)

bubbashuka

Fruit punch was gifted! I’ll gift more throughout the days. :)

Thanks so much!

kittymade10

I can send some.

kittymade10

I play it, we’re friends. The hamster wheel is my favorite game, but I don’t play it often. Amazing world is not working for me right now.

Comments are closed.