goobers atomic adventure

Home Forums Games – Archives goobers atomic adventure

This topic contains 23 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Oink4Me 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

1donnaw

Hey who can tell me how to ask for help in this game. I’m stuck. I keep trying and trying but still no luck in getting more stars.

Fred04

I don’t like it either the way it is now and it freezes up on me too. Mine is over at the left side and tonite I’ve logged out 3 times and still can’t get it to work – have tried different levels to see if that would help and just frozen. Hope you can get it fixed soon. I love this game.

BWG19

I don’t like how it looks either now. And now it hangs up on my sometimes – it’s clear over at the left side and have to log out to get un-frozen and then I lose a turn, but logging out and coming back in usually fixes it so I can play.

BWG19

now it just keeps being locked up and logging back in doesn’t fix it like it did a few days ago. I sure hope you get it fixed soon. I love this game.

Hollylop

Anyone besides me not liking the “new look” to this game since the update on 1-22? I liked it better the original way.

maacookie

I agree! The new version is freezing up with me. I like the old one better.

ejnitka

it’s really hard on the eyes. It’s so bright. Hard to get used to. Some of the levels are letting you win easier though. Just wish we got a prize or trophy at the end.

netge

Try to get as many combinations as possible and explode them. That gives you more points and clears some of the rocks, cages, etc. I have 175 stars now and am still trying for the last 5. Almost got one yesterday. Sometimes it just will not give you the colour you want to complete the level. I have had to play some levels more than 100 times to pass them, so don’t give up. Good luck with it.

1donnaw

thanks everybody for the suggestions. I’ll just keep playing

True2MyWord1

FRIEND ME ON WW AND I WILL SEND HELP WHEN U NEED IT!

True2MyWord1

So all you need to do is not play for a few days so the computer will think you are stuck. Your friends will be able to send boosters then. Hope this helps! What are you stuck on? Catch ya later, True2MyWord1

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.