Goober’s Atomic Adventure

Home Forums The Arcade Goober’s Atomic Adventure

This topic contains 107 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Fracktail 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

MEGWEBKINZ

i have passed this game! it is like my favorite game! plz add more levels!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

redgreen

Okay I know this sounds a little weird but tell me your higest score for level 2 area 1. I really want to know if anybody got higher than my 22,650 points so please friend me if you did I’m redgreenandblue

Eilish

In my 2 accounts I am in first and second place in 2/1. My highest score is 78,050 and second is 75,850. The lowest score on my friend list is 53,400. I have finished all levels and have 3 stars in every game except 6/3. I can only get 2 stars in that game. I have never purchased anything extra. That is my challenge to myself. I finished the newest level with 3 stars in all games, (except 6/3), the on second day after they released the new lab. I’m ready for more. I came to this forum to ask if anyone got all 3 stars in game 6/3. This game seems impossible. Any mega explosion wipes out everything and ends the game in a failure. You can only get one explosion. If you prolong the game with small moves, there’s not enough score to pass. I am in first place with a high score of 59,850, which is only 2 stars. It takes a score of 80,000 to get 3 stars. That seems excessive. I continue to replay it every day. Please, someone, tell me it’s possible. I’ll continue trying. If not, I’ll keep playing anyway, `cause I LOVE this game.

Chiny

Hi Elish, I’ve only gotten 2 stars on my two accounts on this game, too. I just got my highest score today of 66025. I don’t have the problem of wiping out everything like you do. Though on Secret Lab (5), game 3 the game freezes often and I just wait or go back every few minutes to see if it has unseized itself. Very, very frustrating. My high scores on that game are also just 2 stars and I try again and again to better it but my highest score so far is 217550. It’s my only game in that level that isn’t 3 stars. I think some of the games should have more moves, like game 6/3, or lower scores needed for the stars. It sounds like you’re an AWESOME Goober’s Atomic Adventure player, Congrats!!

lovlyhorses4

I struggle with the same level. I once got a score of 82,450 but the game froze before the ‘level passed’ screen so i didn’t get that star. I’ve never been able to repeat it. It’s my only missing star.

Eilish

I sent you a friend request.

Eilish

If you meant Lab 1 game 2, my high score is 52,150. If you meant Lab 2 game 1, my scores are 78,050 and 75,850. I’d have to friend you from 2 accounts for you to see the highest score. Is that OK? I did a friend request for the lowest score, (75,850)

redgreen

Thanks. PS I did mean Lab 1 Area 2 :)

hannahsox

My highest score is above 48,000. I don’t know how to access my high score without having to pass the level.

playnowpuppy

I love this game it’s a little hard but I love the game and I love to help friends pass levels :)

1a2s3d4

Hey playnowpuppy! Im gonna add you on webkinz! Im tdwt5551. I already know your username! I will add you next time i go on!

It’s possibly my favorite arcade game! I’ve almost made it to the last lab!

Chiny

I know, it’s possibly my favorite game, too, especially since Crafty Canaries is now Deluxe. I’ve finished the last lab but still go back to try to improve the games where I have less than 3 stars. Hey, Webkinz, please add more levels! I like how the game builds upon itself. I hope Webkinz makes more multi-level games like this, it’s just SOOO much fun! By the way, how many stars do you have?

Fred04

I’ve finished all the levels too and go back and try to get more stars on some I only have 1 and 2 stars on. Hope you’ll be adding another level soon. I LOVE this game. And LOVE the trophy’s. They look so nice all lined up in my trophy room. Thanks Ganz for such a fun game.

Gennelle Webkinz
      Key Master

Who else loves this game??

prprprprp

Hi Gennelle, I love this game! But I am not that far in it…

1a2s3d4

I love this game! I only play it on my phone though because i personall think its easier that way! Almost to area 4! I want to get all 6 trophies so bad! Im gonna put them in my Goobers lab room! The pedastal ill use is the one scientific one from the curio shop.

markg97

I like this game, I’m done with all the labs/levels. Here’s a tip when you have two power ups (any) next to each other switch them around, it helps a lot to get higher scores. Hope this helps!

Chiny

Thanks markg97 for the tip. I just had two power ups next to each other today and it was amazing when I switched them. My score really went up and I liked how the gameboard sparkled! This definitely helped, be sure to leave more tips.

shananski

Hi Gennelle, I also love this game. Infact, I so enjoy playing it, that luckily I have earned 3 stars in every game at each level except Lab 6, game 3. It is a really difficult game in which to achieve 3 stars. I keep playing it everyday, hoping that I will. More importantly though, I wonder when the next Lab will be available? It truly is my most favorite game in the arcade because it is so challenging (& i also don’t have use arrow keys).

Comments are closed.