Help! I need names for my Colorspalsh Tiger!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Help! I need names for my Colorspalsh Tiger!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  ballardlynette 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

marybryant

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to name my Colorsplash Tiger? Thanks!

popy380

if you want your pet to be uniqe, try abbri, catz, tritz, faze, pristia, zazz, dalta, or geota. if you want to be normal, try colorsplash, rainbow, scittles, masterpiece, or splatter. if you want to be classy, try di vinci. if you want to pay attantion to the “tiger” part, try stripes, roar, whiskers, or somthing spicial; roaring rainbow. or if you want some other choices, then try tina, leo, jade, or lace. hope i helped! any one can use these names if they want! >~pop~<

Fracktail

Hmm…depending on whether it’s a boy or a girl, you could name your pet Spectrum, Rosetta, Lyra, Crystal, Prism, Flamboya (corruption of “flamboyant”, which means full of bright colors!), Raindrop, Pastel, Crayola, or Streak! If you want your pet to be classy, you could also name it after a famous artist (Van Gogh, Monet, da Vinci, Pascal, etc.) Have fun!

marybryant

Thank you all for your input! I really appreciate it! I have decided to name my colorsplash tiger Picasso! Thank you again! Have fun in Webkinz World!

girl rainbow splash color art dasiy

girl,rainbow , color, explosion, splash, candy, art, lily , stripes, Samantha, katrine

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.