Help solve the Wild Watermelon Shirt Recipe!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Help solve the Wild Watermelon Shirt Recipe!

This topic contains 171 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  THinES5555 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I was afraid this would happen… :-(

Anonymous

gymdog

pebblessmokeyrules wrote on 2011-05-20 at 08:27 AM

what do you mean. anyway i will try to help, if i can get on the internet

Anonymous

Thanks for helping gymdog! What I meant was nobody was posting any comments about helping… I guess I just got too overwhelmed. Well, thanks again for helping! I’m sure we’ll find out the recipe!

~PSR

Anonymous

well the reason is because everyone is over at the other forum about this same recipe, and they are SURE making progress! we have 2 of them figured out and everyone is working on figuring out the third! come join the fun! it’s the forum called “Wild Watermelon Shirt Recipe!!!” lets go! chop chop!

Anonymous

Oh… well… I’m going to try to solve the recipe, so far just me and gymdog. I understand that you want to recruit more members for the other forum, but maybe both forums can work together! We can check on your progress and you can check on our progress and we can comment on both forums! How about it? Deal?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.