Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 2 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

e3459d

I haven’t gotten my Christmas Day surprise box, even though I logged in on Christmas day. The same thing happened on Halloween when I logged in after collecting all the candy from the ghost in the clubhouse and it didn’t give me the broom, but the day after it appeared in my dock. I waited a little bit after Christmas to see if it would appear, but it hasn’t. Is this a glitch and am I the only one that this is happening to?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Please send an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com and they will be able to assist you.

43nana

I’m having a problem collecting gifts from Miss Birdy in the Clubhouse. The gifts appear in my dock, but the collection icon in the clubhouse says ‘missed’, What happened? I am checking my other accounts too. One I know is all right, but a couple of others aren’t.

MissPrissy

Candy cane collection allowed me to replay again and collect candy canes again! Sorry for the inconvenience.

MissPrissy

I am also having the same problem. Did it reset yet or did you still have problems collecting candy canes? I tried to hide the dock and still it did not work! I cleared my cookies and still it did not work. Please post a solution.

Ryuu456

I cannot replay the candy cane event….Is anyone else having this problem? How do I fix it? Or can I fix it?

sally
        Key Master

Try hiding your dock and trying again

Comments are closed.