Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 2 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

migrubbs

Will you make some great holiday pets for Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter and Christmas in the future?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lavadragon

Hey Ganz, I was wondering will you be doing another “Pet Buddy” give away sorta thing in the near future? I have seen people with the floating Panda Buddy Isla, I don’t think I was active on Webkinz World at that time, so I didn’t get my own little Panda Buddy ;-; I know you can buy Pet Buddies in the Estore, I would love to get a Cinder Buddy but I still kinda wanted the Panda.

Polaris

What happened to the Webkinz Road Trip 2016? Thanks :)

cxr03

hello i would like to know what to do had a terrible time with the candy cane game. it would not work for days.but anyway on the last day me and my son where three candy away from the piano so for his i sent one, my daughter and one on webkinz news never received them same for my account had son daughter and webkinz news and did not received them ether i would like to know what is going on and even tho my daughter was not as far as me and my son she did not receive her’s either can some one tell me why or what is going on thanks momi65

kandtika

Hello, my brother just sent me the remaining Candy Canes I needed to win the Home for the Holidays Piano, but I haven’t received them yet (even after logging out and back in). What should I do? I would really like to win the piano before it’s too late.

Comments are closed.