Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bigwheels1

HELLO WEBKINZ FANS. SORRY I DIDN’T KNOW MY LITTLE SIS LEFT THE SAME MESSAGE HERE AS MINE. I DID FIND THE HALLOWEEN MESSAGES. IT’S IN THE KINZ POST WHEN YOU SEND A GIFT TO YOUR FRIENDS. I WAS LOOKING WHERE WE SEND A NOTE IN THE KINZ POST. LIKE WE HAD FOR VALENTINES. THANK YOU GANZ FOR THE GREAT HALLOWEEN MESSAGE WITH WE SEND GIFTS TO OUR WEBKINZ FRIENDS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUNT09

OUR HALLOWEEN MESSAGES ARE THERE IN THE KINZ POST NOW WHEN WE SEND A NOTE & A GIFT. THANKS GANZ. HAPPY HALLOWEEV TO ALL OUR WEBKINZ PPL OUT THERE.

bigwheels1

WHEN WILL WE GET OUR HALLOWEEN KINZ POST TO SEND TO OUR FRIENDS IN WEBKINZ ? IT SAYS IT’S THERE NOW, AND IT’S NOT. WISH WE COULD GET HOLIDAY GIFT WRAP AT THE KINZ POST AND HOLIDAY PAPER TO SEND OUR MESSAGES TO OUR FRIENDS IN WEBKINZ. I HOPE THE KINZ POST CAN UP GRADE AND GIVE USE MORE THINGS THERE. THANK YOU.

AUNT09

THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL IF THEY DID UP GRADE OUR KINZ POST. GREAT IDEA !!

bigwheels1

HELLO WEBKINZ FANS. THE HALLOWEEN MESSAGES AREN’T AT THE KINZ POST. IT SAYS ON MY WEBKINZ SCREEN HALLOWEEN MESSAGES ARE AT THE KINZ POST. AND THERE IS NONE THERE. WE WILL HAVE THEM BEFORE HALLOWEEN GETS HERE ? IT WOULD BE REALLY WEBKINZ COOL IF WE HAD HOLIDAY GIFT WRAP FOR ALL THE HOLIDAYS AT THE KINZ POST. WHAT DO YOU WEBKINZ FANS THINK ABOUT THAT IDEA PLEASE ? HAVE A GREAT WEBKINZ DAY.

MEGWEBKINZ

I wish for Webkinz Day they could have a thing similar to the HOP thing, but we could to a poll about Webkinz and they could give us a free classic pet!

Autumn1375

Hi! For the Acorn Collection, I have won almost everything, except for the grand prize. But when I looked in my dock, everything I earned from that event was gone! I was wondering if there was a glitch in the system or something lately….please let me know. ~From a VERY concerned Webkinz player.

Keyy20

If webkinz doesn’t get the glitch fixed, I could send u some prizes. ive already completed it twice so I have multiples of the stuff.

Comments are closed.