Holiday Events

Home Forums Ask Questions Holiday Events

This topic contains 104 replies, has 70 voices, and was last updated by  thicclemonss 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

fun752

I had a question about the Christmas Candy Cane Collection event. I finished my collection, and now it has this little button that says “Play Again?” on it. If I say yes, will it just mean I can collect every thing a second time, or does it mean the stuff I have gets deleted, or what?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

fun752

Never mind. I figured it out.

I can’t wait for Christmas!!! Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season! And who all is staying up on new years eve? I am! I know a lot of your probably are but I was just wondering! I was going to say we should all stay up and chat on new years eve but then I remembered some comments take hours to post. But hopefully we can talk more soon because of holiday break if you have one! I had a guitar recital today but now I’m done with school until January! YAY! And we had a Spanish exam yesterday that was LONG and I don’t get my results until January! I hope I did okay! oops. I started rambling again. I’ll stop typing now. BYEEEE!!! ~*JaneOfAllTrades*~

Fracktail

Christmas and Thanksgiving are coming up, woohoo! I’m super excited for the Santakinz room (among other things, of course :P). Also, we’re getting a Zangoz plushy for Thanksgiving! I don’t know about you guys, but I think that’s just awesome. And I know there’s a Zangoz plush in the W-Shop, but this one is super special. It’s also super adorable and I love it.

bepoodlepal

i like u, love new plushies!!!!! i really hope they have at least a couple new holiday ones like they have before!

Fracktail

Me, too! I can’t wait to see which Webkinz characters will be plushy-fied this holiday season (since someone is nearly always turned into a plush. It’s tradition.). I was hoping that Goober might but apparently that already happened last year and I MISSED IT. I MISSED THE GOOBER PLUSHY. This makes me all kinds of sad.

chrissyranch

oh my goodness….. never mind about the fall fair challenge, i just got my dock & account to refresh properly and there it is….. I’m so very sorry to have bothered you about it, the glitch is all fixed. Thanks for listening!!!!

chrissyranch

please HELP me. Hi Gennelle and webkinz friends, I don’t see an icon in my room to do the fall fair challenge as listed in the webkinz newspaper announcement. I don’t think I’ve completed it, I looked in my dock for the fall fair fridge stand, I don’t have one. I always complete my challenges. Did anyone else not get the icon link to participate in this challenge??? GANZ can you fix my icon?? Will I still have time to play it?? Thanks, my UN is Chrissysranch

Comments are closed.