Hoppy Little Rocketship

Home Forums The Arcade Hoppy Little Rocketship

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Gennelle Webkinz 3 years ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Picia

I used to love this game so much but it was very disappointing because I had a huge high score on the game, and for some reason, my score reset itself to zero?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, this isn’t about Hoppy Little Rocketship, but I have a question that’s been bugging me for a long time! While I love Hoppy Little Rocketchip, my favorite game is webkinz rally. I’m pretty good, but I can’t get any new cars! I just can’t figure out how to get Style points. I heard I get style by completing levels in the kinzville academy. Well, I’m lever 7 in strength, speed, and agility, but I have no style. So, I’m stuck with the bad car…. Is this a glitch, or am I just not good enough to earn style? I’ve been playing since 2010, and I still have nothing…

I love this game, it’s one of my favorites, once i was really far but a badge blocked my screen and I got upset! :)

PEBBLES1973

I finally got to the moon in this game. I got a rocketship trophy that my pet can ride. it’s awesome. I’m never, never, ever trading it.

iloveGod12

One of my siblings made it to the moon and got a trophy too, PEBBLES1973, but it stinks ’cause I’m just AWFUL at it and can never make it even close to the moon!!!!

PEBBLES1973

keep practicing you’ll get the hang of it and make it. it took me a while to get up to the moon. don’t give up no matter what.

PEBBLES1973

I almost got to the moon in the game. I saw at least more than half of the moon. then my mom interrupted me and I almost lost. I got up a little more but I lost. If I didn’t get distracted by my mom I probably would have made it all the way. aargh.

Comments are closed.