How Do I Make This Recipe?

Home Forums Ask Questions How Do I Make This Recipe?

This topic contains 177 replies, has 83 voices, and was last updated by  TobyAndMia2020 8 years ago.

• Author

hannahsox

The Star Fly pants are probably in it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

iloveblue

Hi everyone! Does anyone know the clothing recipe for superstar leggings? thank you!

hannahsox

I didn’t know there were new recipes! Do you know what they’re called or what they look like?

Fracktail

I don’t know what they look like, but I do know what they’re called (they’re on the latest Plumpy’s Place post in the Newspaper): they’re the Pretty Plaid Gown, the Super Funky Hoodie, the Rockin’ Fringe Vest, and the Racecar Driver Outfit. Right now I’m working on the Super Funky Hoodie; I’m thinking that the “Funky” part of it represents the Big Funky Hat and the Hoodie is either Maroon or Royal Blue, but I can’t for the life of me find anything that could represent the “Super” part of it. Anyone want to try and help?

PEBBLES1973

try something from the super hero clothes

Lillia01

Hi Fracktail! I know the pretty plaid gown! It is: Floral Fall Dress, Blue and Green Kilt, and Ruffled Sequin Sandals! Lillia01

Fracktail

Wow, so it is! Thanks for the tip! :D

Lillia01

You are welcome! (I know this is a month later! That tells you the kind of person I am!) Have a lovely day, and God bless all of you on here! Lillia01

hannahsox

maybe the “funky” is the funky glasses. Maybe the hoodie is the fall striped one because it’s striped! Also, the words on the hoodie might mean something!

Fracktail

That’s a thought! (I actually only just discovered the picture of it now, haha. I feel dumb.) At first, I thought that it might have the polo shirts, but nope. So far, I’ve discovered that Funky Girl Glasses+Fall Striped Hoody+Green or Pink Polo Shirt=Fail. So nobody try that, unless you want Patchwork stuff, which in that case go ahead! :D

prprprprp

Actually Fracktail, those are old recipes, not new. I know some, but others have not been found out by anyone yet: Pretty Plaid Gown: Blue and Green Kilt, Fall Floral Dress, and Ruffled Sequin Sandals. Racecar Driver Outit: Black Sports Pants, Black Vest, and Kinzville Academy Varsity Jacket. :) Hope I helped, Fracktail! :)

Fracktail

Hey, I heard that there are new clothing recipes for Halloween. Did anyone figure anything out yet? (I didn’t, but I’m trying to and so far I have found nothing.)

hannahsox

What is a food you get once a year that is a recipe food???

Comments are closed.