How to message plumpy.

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives How to message plumpy.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  whitezap 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

eberry12

I have tons of tips and tricks! Do you know how to message plumpy? Well if you don’t I’ll tell you! Go to Contact us and scroll all the way down and you’ll see message plumpy and then you say whatever you want to say and then click send and there you go! It’s sent. If you need any more tips for webkinz then just ask-eberry4 the advice gal!

True2MyWord1

Hey, thanks for the recipes! I know another sandwich recipe if you want to learn it! It’s the only one I know. Honey, bread, and PB = PB and H sandwich! LoL :P Hope this will help you like you helped me! Friend me on WW if you want, too. See ya

eberry12

I found 1 sandwich recipe it PB AND J! LOL, It is a combination of strawberries, Peanuts, and bread! I found 1 recipe for the blender it is the Strawberry Smoothie! That is a combination of, strawberries, Milk, and Honey! well will that help? hope so!

eberry12

LOL True2myworld1 sounds like my recipes! I only know 1 on the stove and its smore’s! Its simple all you do is get, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Bar, and Marshmallows! I tested it to make sure I was right! It did not result in Gunk or Gack or Goo it resulted in Smores! Also if you click on the “How To Cook” Icon on your Stove it will tell you a few recipes! Here are a few I saw, Mizzleberry Jacks, strawberries, Pizza, and Pancakes! And I also saw Jellamazoo Jiggle, Jell-O, Licorice, and Ice cream cone. I saw so so many! I can Also check the blender for you!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.