I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 9,314 replies, has 425 voices, and was last updated by  Songbirdstarr 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

balletbear5M

Hi everyone!:) Does anyone have any non-kinzcash seeds to trade? I already have the marshmallow ones, but would appreciate any other!:) I have cool clothing, rare items, exclusive items, and even retired exclusive items to trade for them! Friend me at balletbear5M so we can make a deal! I hope everyone had a great new year!:D~balletbear5M

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ponyunicorn

I’d really like the magic broomstick, would anyone be willing to trade?

I have the magic broomstick! But… the things I’m looking for aren’t too common lol. in order of how much I want them, Do you have any priceless clothes (food costumes, Plumpy’s glasses, WZ jeans, etc.), PSI, or really cool rares? Thank you and I hope this works out! ~sparklebluestar

ponyunicorn

@sparklebluestar thank you very much but I actually just won one from a challenge :) sorry!

Really? That’s awesome! Congrats! ~sparklebluestar

Hey guys! I won’t have a computer from tomorrow until Monday! So I won’t be able to get the floaty clickies the next few days. Would anybody be willing to send me tomorrow’s (January 2nd) prize? It’s the fireplace tools. If you can my UN is pianogigirl. Thanks!

LabLover2014

My friend would be willing. His UN is muffinkinz14.

Hey Lablover! Thanks, but somebody already sent me one! we’re friends on webkinz now though! :) Thanks anyway!

kitkat282828

This is kitkat282828 again! Just wondering again if any of you have promo items from the tv show JESSIE. I have been looking for these for almost a year now and it seems like no one has many of them. I will be willing to trade almost any of my items for those…..I have a few superbeds and psi, and a lot of valued and rare, and almost the whole neo gothic theme that I would be willing to trade for those items. Please Please PLEASE let me know if you have any of them! Also, if you’re wondering what the items look like, here is a list of the items: Big City Backpack, City Street Slide, Fashion Magazines, Makeup Bag, Mermaid Bobblehead, Solar System Poster, Stylish City Boots, Stylish City Dress, Tea Party Set, Toy Lizard, and Video Game Console. Again, please let me know if you have any of these items!!!!! I can either trade or send by mail. I can send first. Thanks again soooo much!!!!!! @kitkat282828

boorepko

@kitkat282828 – I have the City Street Slide, and the Fashion Magazines. I also have a Sera Mermaid Plushy, not sure if it is the same as the bobblehead. Do you have a bowling alley to trade? (I’m looking for two). How about a Monster Bed? …boorepko

kitkat282828

@boorepko I do have a bowling alley, but only one…..do you still want to trade or no?

boorepko

@kitkat282828…yes. How about the bowling alley for the City Street slide …boorepko

kitkat282828

Hmmm….let me think about it. Would you do the City Street Slide and the magazines for the bowling alley? Otherwise I do have the Monster Under the Bed Superbed that I would be willing to trade for the City Street Slide. Let me know.

kitkat282828

@boorepko, I guess I probably would trade the bowling alley for the City Street Slide, but now I haven’t been able to find it. I will look a little more and let you know if I find it. Otherwise I think I remember you mentioning you also wanted a Monster Under the Bed Superbed. I do have that also!!!!! Whatever you want works. Let me know.

boorepko

2kitkat282828 – I am good with the Monster under the Bed trade for the City Street Slide. My user name is boorepko. Friend me and the slide is yours. …boorepko

boorepko

@kitkat282828 – I just went through every room I had. If you are still interested I have City Street Slide (x2), Big City Backpack (x2), Fashion Magazines and the Solar System Poster. Did you find a Bowling Alley? And, Yes I am interested in the Monster under the Bed. Do you have any Bumper Cars, or the Dragon Queen Robe (Retired Spree Item) …boorepko

Pearl757

Hi @LabLover2014, she said she would like the Experiment Station 1 for the bowling alley. You can send a friend request to callie915 and she will send the bowling alley to you. Thanks!

LabLover2014

Great! Will send the request.

Comments are closed.