i was wondering how i can get more than 500 moneyz a day

Home Forums Questions – Archives i was wondering how i can get more than 500 moneyz a day

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  JUSTIN49411 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I was wondering how I could get more than 500 moneyz a day and don’t know how please help!!!

JUSTIN49411

yea me too but i did not go on for a while and when i came back i got 2000 moneyz so i think that a trick????? also i got 500 or 1000 moneyz a day from spin and wheel its in the arcade and you could get moneyz or a item i never got a item never!!!!!!!!!!

lavadragon

Hello everyone! I was wondering how do you get Ganz Moneyz?

Fracktail

Ganz Moneyz is the currency in GanzWorld (the site you’re on right now). To get it, you can simply browse around the site; clicking an internal link or posting something on the forums will get you one Moneyz. Of course, there are easier ways to get large quantities of it; for example, clicking on a Floaty-Clicky will get you 83 Moneyz (albeit it can only be done once a day), and playing in the Gamz Arcade (which can be accessed via the top menu bar between “Contests” and “Mobile Apps”.) As originally stated, you can only earn 500 Moneyz a day, but if you go on a lot, it can add up quickly. Hope this helped!

Thanks

Atomton

You can’t unless it is Ganz Reward Doubles Week; some random week in summer. Then you can get 1,000 but until and if that happens again; like Mollyberger said.-Atom

I remembered that! That was awesome when we could get double points. :)

Atomton

There were also like 20 new prizes then, most are gone now. :( -Atom

Cool I didn’t know that (I started in the fall of 2013) I hope they do it soon.

mollyberger

you cant . once you reach 500 ganz wont give out any more

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.