If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

Home Forums Questions – Archives If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

<p>If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.
    </p>

If someone has all of them, i will offer my bowling alley or luxury hut tub.

Sunshine33 wrote on 2012-08-25 at 05:05 AM

HI! I have shuts, neo gothic bed, and wings. Its too bad that you dont trade psi, because thats my mane wants list. Well, good luck anyway.

I really need your shuts and I have tons of psi LMK :)

_blahblah_ wrote on 2012-08-25 at 10:14 AM

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:39 PM
      If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.

hi. i have wings and I’m looking for a REALLY good deal for them. thanks
      blahblah

Well i have retired cool shade glasses up for trade. And i just got medieval wall paper if you want it.

_blahblah_

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:39 PM

If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.

hi. i have wings and I’m looking for a REALLY good deal for them. thanks

blahblah

Sunshine33

HI! I have shuts, neo gothic bed, and wings. Its too bad that you dont trade psi, because thats my mane wants list. Well, good luck anyway.

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.