If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

Home Forums Questions – Archives If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

<p>If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.
    </p>

stpattyhatty

Nevermind, just need Plumpy’s glasses just got shuts trade prehostoric pond for it so that items of my trade list

stpattyhatty

Okay so Sunshine33 I will trade you I have the following items to trade for plumpys glasses and shuts: Doug the Dog’s signed picture, Sparkling Gem Poster, 2012 Touring Van, Undersea Dress, Soft Landing Haystack Bed, Prehostoric Pond(PSI), and more… Trade at kittenkinz265 ADD ME in blue zone!

I really need Plumpy’s Glasses! Because I’m a cool one! :(

Umm I don’t really see anyone posting, lol :P but I do hae plumpy glasses and shuts but I am sorry those items you posted aren’t really worth them :(

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.