If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

Home Forums Questions – Archives If you have Plumpy's glasses, shuts, neo gothic bed or wings click here!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  erinsoccerstar 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

<p>If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.
    </p>

bepoodlepal

hey i have shuts. do you have jingle bell slippers?

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-08-24 at 05:39 PM

If you have plumpy’s glasses, i need to tell you something: I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Here is my trading list: palace princess couch, blue bunny top hat, cool sports shades (retired, not priceless), Ms. Birdy shirt, wacky zingoz pant and shoes, kinzcash coin, kinzville mall fountain. P.S. i dont trade psi.

Hi! I actually have wings and shuts. But I would need a really good offer.

Peace
      Joy
      loveofmusic101

strengthen

i would like a neo gothic bed if anyone is willing to trade

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-10-17 at 09:26 AM

Forget it guys I need the bed but no ones here so I might stop checking if you have the neo gothic bed you can post though I might see it

Okay well you guys are here now but I have a amazing ,nice and completely awesome friend who gave it to me. They are so,so, kind!
      ~never stop designing~

cehgirl

I got shuts

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.