Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

LambTyler

Thanks for everyone who has been sending! I got almost all of them already (I need 10 more) which makes me super happy! At this rate I will be zooming through the lists LOL. The psf I still need from the horse list are these ones:
      - Black Friesian (Horseshoe Huckleberry hotcakes)
      - Carousel horse (Candied carousel corn dogs)
      - Celestial unicorn (Soaring star sorbet)
      - Rainbow Pegasus (Rainbow marshmallow kebab)
      - Red peppermint Unicorn (Red magic smoothie)
      - Ribbon Unicorn (Sparkle flower sandwich)
      - Rockers horse (Blueberry and blue grass cobbler)
      - Starry Stalion (starry snacks)
      - Tie dyed pony (Fruit oatmeal)
      - Virgo horse (zodiac pretzel)
      Thanks, LT

LambTyler

I no longer need the starry stallion or the rockers horse from here. LT

LambTyler

I don’t need celestial unicorn or red peppermint unicorn foods anymore. LT

sourcandy

I have Ribbon Unicorn-Sparkleflower Sandwich. I’d prefer another PSF I don’t have though. Thanks! -SourCandy

LambTyler

Hi! That’s one I really need! I don’t want to list all the psf I have, is the Freshly frozen nuggets ok? Its from the glacial fox. Add me at Bubblon. Thanks, Lamb

dogfish

Hi Lamb, I can send you all the sweet tooth tiger PSF you want, it comes in handy for trading. I’m sure I have a jolly holly sweater, I’ll look for one. I think I sent the virgo horse? Maybe I can adopt the celestial horse tonight, LOL DF

LambTyler

Sure about the psf! And that’s great about the sweater! I never got a virgo horse food though. Also don’t feel pressured into adopting your celestial horse, I got the food. And just wondering, are you gonna get that new stable theme from the estore? Actually that’s probably a silly question cause you get everything LOL but I think its SUPER cute. Probably my favorite theme ever!!!!! Lamb

cuddlyfur1

i would send you some PSFs of mine but i don’t know if you would want them! Can i just sent you some of them that i have? i have a raccoon if you are looking for that and more.

LambTyler

Hi cuddlyfur! I would love any psf you could send me. If you don’t see any on the list right now that you have its ok because more lists will come and maybe you will have some of those. And sure I need the raccoon! Either way if you send me a psf I have already it still helps cause then I can trade them for ones I need if I find one in the clubhouse. We are already friends in webkinz but to remind you I am Bubblon! Thanks, Lamb

LambTyler

Thanks cuddlyfur! The ones you sent are awesome! Lamb

LambTyler

Hi everyone. A big thank you to everyone that has been sending me these foods. I am sorry that it was somewhat unclear at the start whether I was collecting of giving these out. I am collecting these, and sorry for the confusion. Maybe I was asleep that day LOL. Lamb

cutieny2008

Hi! I know this is totally random, but I have: Cherished Cheesecake-Love Puffin PSF, Doodle Noodles-Blufadoodle PSF, Polka Dot Donut Bits-Polka Back Fish PSF, Water Lily Puffs-Powderpuff Porcupine PSF, and Tropical Tapioca-Budgie PSF. I have more, but those were the only interesting ones. XD Tell me if you need any of these.

LambTyler

Thanks for the ones you sent cutieny! And I am interested in all of those LOL, its just the I am collecting them by group so it will be easier for me and I can stay more organized. That’s the only reason. I would end up needing those eventually anyways though. You can send whichever ones you want. Thanks, Lamb

cutieny2008

You’re welcome, of course. :) I’ll send three of those PSFs today. I can also send the less interesting ones afterwards.

LambTyler

Oh and also cutieny, are you still interested in our trade of the queen of hearts gown for the holly jolly sweater? If yes I will send and you can send back. Thanks, Lamb

cutieny2008

Hi, Lamb, I’m extremely sorry I forgot about that. I can’t seem to able to locate the sweater anymore. I’m not sure if I traded it. Sorry for the trouble, however. I’ll try to make it up. ;)

LambTyler

Its ok! Just let me know if you ever find it again, I probably won’t be trading the dress anytime soon. And thanks for the psf, they are so cute. And the other ones aren’t really less interesting… LOL, whatever you say! Lamb

cutieny2008

You’re welcome. I mean, I could buy more of the psfs anytime, so why not give it to someone who would like it? ;) I’ll be sending a few more today.

LambTyler

Yes I always thought that too. Thanks for everything cutieny! Lamb

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.