Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

Do you still need Pinto PSF? I own a Pinto myself. If you need any other PSF LMK so I can tell you which ones I have!

LambTyler

Hi rainbow. I don’t need the pinto PSF anymore, but thanks for the offer! LT

Halez

I have a Clydesdale and a unicorn And my user is H19s

Ok LT, there are not very many, but let me know if you need Florescent Frozen Yogurt, Banana Ice Pop, Minty Marble Cake, Charming Cavier, Fish Fillet Flambe, Leafy Splurge Lasagna, Sweet Springtime Green Custard, Pomegranate Punch, Cotton Candy Cone. ~mom~

LambTyler

Hey Mom! Out of those I need the banana ice pop, charming cavier and sweet springtime green custard. I am also going to go through the big list of pets you posted on the other page to see if there are any PSF there I need that I might have missed. Thanks, Lamb

markg97

Hi Mom. I was wondering since I got Tyler a great Gift for St. Patrick’s Day, if you wanted something for St. Patrick’s Day? So I can try to get it for you. Please let me know and See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Hey Mark. I didn’t open your gift cause I was gone the last few days but I opened it and thanks so much!!! :D I really appreciate it it’s an amazing gift I love the coin pond! Can’t wait till the new forums are up so I can try to get some stuff for you! Lamb

markg97

Hey Tyler not a problem, I’m glad you got it, it was fun trading for that I got it for a Rare and/or a Super Bed Box, but it was worth getting it for you since you have done a lot for me. I’ll try trading for other things, I only go trading when my Webkinz Tells me, and it works out very well I got 3 to 4 PSI that will be 6-7 years old (when this year end) and for not very special items, Anyway Nothing in return for it and See you around W.W.

LambTyler

Aww thanks Mark! And it’s good to have old PSI, I hope you get some nice items from them! LT

markg97

They are nice I to have it was fun seeing the items value when I looked it up, now all I need is some rare items to go trading with I’m down to 5 items that I want to trade with. Anyway See you around W.W.

You said dat on my b-day

Hi Mark. I appreciate your offer. You don’t have to send a gift, but if you want to, please send to the boys account. I’m pretty sure you are already friended on that account, but if not I will send a FR soon. Thanks and hope all has been well. ~MOM~

markg97

Hi Mom. Everything going fine, Hope the same with ya’ll, (Sorry if this gets gets posted twice something went strange with my computer/Webkinz) Anyway, I thought this would have been posted early but I guess I was wrong. I sent a letter to everyone on St. Patricks Day so I hope they got one. Do they have a Wishlist of things they need? I’ll keep an eye out for things on your wishlist to see what I can get you. See you around W.W.

icecooler86

If Lamb or anyone else who has asked, want these may I have them: Florescent Frozen Yogurt, Minty Marble Cake, Fish Fillet Flambe, Pomegranate Punch, Cotton Candy Cone. Thank you very much! ~Ice

Atomton

Thanks Lamb and Mom for sending today. SIAR-Atom

LambTyler

Sure thing Atom. I am also sending all my pet’s PSF from both accounts! LT

Atomton

Hi Mom, can you send as many off that list as you can. I would like a lot of them. Lamb, can I have Schnauzer schnitzel x2
      - Luv potion pop
      - Carob chip cookies Boston baked bones Reptile risotto
      - Rosy alfalfa alfredo
      - Pink poodle parfait (unlimited)
      - Abomina bowl of chili (unlimited)
      - Alfalafel (unlimited)
      - Bamboo tofu (unlimited) atikka masala (unlimited)
      - Beef and black bean stew (unlimited)
      - Braised bannock bites (unlimited)
      - Bubbly gumbo (unlimited)
      - Buggy squawkamole (unlimited) I got to go know dinner time. Bye-Atom

icecooler86

@Atom, do you need the Signiture Dutch Bunny, Cotton Candy Sheep, Lamb, Rabbit, Hopping Bunny, Cotton Candy Bunny, Reindeer, or Fantail Goldfish PSF’s? If so LMK, I’ll send it to you. And do you still need the mummy mask?

Atomton

Yes! I would love all of those. Thanks! I also do still need the mummy mask!

Priceless

Hey Atom and Lamb! Do you guys need Cheeky Cat or Cheeky Dog or Carrots Bunny or Winter Solstice Stag or harmony Crane or Red Velvet Fawn or Love Kitten psfs?

LambTyler

Hi Priceless! I would love all those PSF! My UN is Bubblon. Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.