Lamb’s PSF collection!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Lamb’s PSF collection!

This topic contains 444 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  TinaKitty24 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hi everyone. I have started my psf collection, now that I have finally gotten which foods I have in order LOL. But to list all the ones I need would take way to long, so I am kind of going to be listing them by groups of pets. The first one I am doing is horses. I am hoping to finish off the whole list then move to the next group of pets.
    I would appreciate it if you could just go over the list and see if you have any of the pets and psf. My username is Bubblon so feel free to add me. Thanks and it’s much appreciated, Lamb

markg97

Hi Becky, Sorry for the late reply to you I just want to say Thank You for the awesome gift, I was not expecting it. But something strange happen, When I was in the Wshop selling items. I saw it in my dock before the note/message was sent? I thought it was a Glitch at first but apparently not. Anyway See you around W.W. and Thank You once again!

Becky71W

You are welcome :) But how do you always know it was me? ;)

markg97

@Atom. I sent you all my PSF to you hope they help with your collection. True it has been slow here, I was hoping the New Forms would have been done by now, Chloe tells me it worth an Account with W.I., but what are the perks of having an Account with them, do you get free items with them or something? I’ve seen your username once in awhile on W.I. when I’m looking for values. and @Becky, Lucky guess, I know you like to surprise people with Gift (Thank You for all of them by the way), but the only people I know that have an E-Store Account are You, Chloe and Mom. (don’t know if Tyler has one though). So it wasn’t hard to figure out who sent them. And if it wasn’t you, I think that you would have told me. Anyway See Y’all around W.W. and again Thank You!

Atomton

Thanks for sending everything Mark. I appreciate your help. As a TY I sent you a little something I won from AP. -Atom

markg97

Hey Atom., Glad I could help with your collection of PSF. I have to ask was it the Food (Cream Puff) you sent or was it something else? Cause the last Gift I got from you was the food. Thanks and See you around W.W.

Atomton

Well the biggest perk is to enter contests for codes.

Melody_Dixon

Hey,lambtyler,do you still need brown arabian? I have it! My username is thejesusband.Friend me!

LambTyler

Hello Melody. Thank you very much for the offer but no, I no longer need the brown Arabian PSF. If you want though, you can keep a look out for the next food list I will be posting with things I need. Right now I am collecting rockerz foods. LT

Melody_Dixon

Oh,I have rockerz cow! Need that?

LambTyler

Hmm, I do believe I could use the rockerz cow! My UN is Bubblon, so feel free to add me. LT

markg97

Hey Atom. I got two Thank You’s for it. Just Call it a Early St. Patrick’s Day Items Okay. Was that the Theme you where looking for? also Thank You for the Signature Limo I was not expecting it. See you around W.W.

Atomton

I got it from Adopting SOH-CAH-TOA my signature koala. Can you send all the pets you have on your account. I have none or one of those 27 you own.

markg97

Sure I can send all 26 PSF to your Account. I’ll start today and Congrats on getting a new Webkinz. See you around W.W.

markg97

Hey Bry, I forgot to tell you, that you don’t need to send anything back. I will tell you when I’ll be done. And Thank You for the Food, I grow my own food I was kinda getting low on it so you sent them when I needed them. See you around W.W. P.S. You don’t have to send any more ‘Harvest Day’ is coming soon.

markg97

Hey Bry, I forgot to tell you, that you don’t need to send anything back. I will tell you when I’ll be done. And Thank You for the Food, I grow my own food I was kinda getting low on it so you sent them when I needed them. See you around W.W. P.S. You don’t have to send any more food ‘Harvest Day’ is coming soon.

Atomton

Hi Mark! I feel horrible. It’s not letting me send a thankyou. Thanks so much!

Atomton

Hi everyone, thanks for the PSF’s. I am still collecting so anyones will be great. I will look at your page soon Mark. Thanks for everything. -Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.