Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 897 replies, has 155 voices, and was last updated by  pandaloverxoxo 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY COUNT THE SAILBOAT SAILOR CLOTHES, CHRISTMAS CRACKER ITEM OR CLOTHES, BEAN BAG BED FOR TRADE…IF YOU DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…..I HAVE ESTORE, PROMO ITEMS, CRACKER CLOTHES, SIGNATURE AND REGULAR PET ITEMS, RARE ITEMS, LONG AGO ITEMS AND THEMES….THANKS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I’m looking for PSGs! Especially the Batik Love Seat (Batik Elephant), and the Secluded Garden Cellar (Pixie Bunny). I have other PSGs and rares that I’m willing to trade!

passwordn2

hey i was wondering because im a drummer in my school band could anyone send me the retired spree drum set prize thanks ill send rares in return

loue354

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE SUGAR PLUM KING OR QUEEN CROWNS FOR TRADE? IF YOU DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FOR THEM….THANKS LOUE354

ShanTilley

Does anyone have the full cat costume? I will trade full lion costume for it. Thanks!

I have the cat costume! I don’t need the lion in return, though.

ShanTilley

Hi rainbowsparkle. What do you want for the cat costume? PLMK Thanks!

loue354

HEY THERE TULUKEE….I HAVE SOME RETIRED HALLOWEEN COSTUMES…DO YOU KNOW WHICH ONES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR….I AM LOOKING FOR THE BEAN BAG BED PSI, PROMO ITEMS, SIGNATURE PET ITEMS, COUNT THE SAILBOATS SAILOR CLOTHES, CHRISTMAS CRACKER CLOTHES, CUTE PENGUIN SLIPPERS….PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE AUTUMNFERRET….DO YOU STILL NEED A STATELY CHAIR…PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE BANANAPUDDING….DO YOU STILL NEED THE EGYPTIAN ITEMS OR THE NEOGOTHIC ITEMS….I HAVE MOST OF THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR…I LIKE THE CHARCOAL CAT FIREPLACE….I ALSO LIKE MONTHLY DELUXE CLOTHES, CHRISTMAS CRACKER CLOTHES, PROMO ITEMS, SIGNATURE AND PET ITEMS, ESTORE PET ITEMS….PLEASE LET ME KNOW..THANKS LOUE354

Atomton

I got the bed, thanks!

loue354

HEY KITKIT..ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR PROMO SLIDES….I HAVE AN T-REX PROMO SLIDE….PLEASE LET ME KNOW,,,THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE SPARROW010…ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR MARSHMELLOW SEEDS…LEASE LET ME KNOW….I AM LOOKING FOR COUNT THE SAILBOAT CLOTHING, CHRISTMAS CRACKER CLOTHES, PROMO ITEMS, PSI….THANKS LOUE354

loue354

I HAVE CANDY CANE, DONUT AND OSSILLEY SEEDS….LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL LOOKING FOR SOME…THANKS LOUE354

princess6767

@LOUE354 YES I HAVE BEEN DESPRATELY LOOKING FOR ALL 3 OF THOSE AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM!!! PLEASE SAVE THEM FOR ME!! MY WEBKINZ USER IS @princess6767 WHAT DO YOU WANT IN RETURN?! I have lots. I can get whatever you want from wish machine, I have things from JESSIE and the lorax promotion. Tell me what you want and I will try to get it. Like I said I have been looking FOREVER for someone with these seeds. (Also could you add @princess6767 when talking on here. It’s just easier.) THANK YOU SO MUCH

princess6767

Did you see my response? @loue354

kitkit

hi sorry i haven’t been on for a while but yes i am still looking for slides but unfortunately i don’t have much to offer. let me know what you need thanks kitkit

passwordn2

ok sorry i havent been playing much and i forgot about this thread if i missed u im really sorry im probably too lazy to check who wanted stuff

Hi password2n! my username is beva4! i think it’s awesome what you’re doing!

fun752

@passwordn2 Hi, I know this is a little late, but I am not deluxe and want some deluxe items. I am fun752 on webkinz.

selly2008

this is very nice thing to do for people i was wondering if you could help me out with the christmas stuff that is deluxe i would love to have the dinning room and chairs and anything thats christmas and deluxe that i just can’t buy i don’t know what i can offer you in return but a great big thank you….my user name momi65 again thankyou from the bottom of my heart…

stalter2002

I can send you the purple which hat for some exclusive items

nick55632

Can i trade a PSI for ur plumpy or charm tiara?

Hey @meemersandboo… I HAVE EMO JEANS!!!!!! I would love to trade! ***-~-BWFuzzycat228-~-***

hey meemersandboo! i have elf hat if u are interested. if so plz respond and say offer, if not then okay! lol. ps my user is powerflame

stickytango

hi I would love have any cupcake items. my user name is cookiejar2014kinz.

Hi everyone! im sorry, i didn’t know if this already got posted, so if you see another post like this, now you know :) i have a lot of stuff for trade: clothing, rare items, adventure park items, random stuff! i really, really want a masquerade gown, candy dreamland dress, fairy falls tiara, plumpy’s glasses, and a leafy crown! or an outdoor psi like the cats meow garden (signature calico cat!) if you have a spare or if you want to make a deal, that would be so super fantabulous! also, if you’re collecting pet specific foods, just let me know! thanks so much

I have retired exclusive items! This includes the 4-Wheel ATV, Amethyst Geode, Dex Dangerous Space Fighter, Disco Ball, Farm Tractor, Gas Pump, Gemstone Table, Rockin’ Robot Digital Clock, Sparkle Plant, Strike-a-Posing Plant, Topsy-Turvy Window, Webkinz Dragster, Wooden Grandfather Clock, Yang Yin Blossom, and Zingoz Bubble Blower. I really want rare items! I especially want items from the Victorian Garden theme, Whimsical Wonderland theme, Neo Gothic theme, and the Palace Princess theme. I also just really like beds. My username is Grubbysmom.

can i have the ice graician gown please?

sydneyandkae

will you trade for one of my webkinz?

Excuse me? Dose anyone have cat costume shoes? I would love to trade for them! Please post me back at your convenience. Thank You!

hey everyone… I just traded my Orange Army Shirt for the B.W. Cat Costume Shirt! If anyone is interested… please let me know! BTW, I’m BWFuzzycat on webkinz… if anyone of you know me… please post.

Hello everyone… I am looking for the following… Plumpy’s Glasses, BW Cat Costume Feet, Charm Tiara, Emo Jeans, and Sailors Cap. Please let me know if you have any of these items at your soonest convenience. Thank you for your cooperation. (wow i’m turning into my mother… :o)

mandyfluff

yup :)

Hi everyone… I’m looking for the sailing shirt… If any of you are willing to trade it, please tell me what you would like in return : ) Also I would LOVE to thank everyone for always being so nice to me… I try to nice to people if I can… but I was amazed by the kindness in people like @Lambtyler, @princejackson5, @Fracktail, @MidnightQueen, and @Pokekinz! Once again, thank you for all the support you guys have be giving me in my hards days of being a teenager! If I could personally thank each and every one of you I would! Thanks You For Helping Me!

ahartpence

Ok want to trade?

Does anyone have the wallpaper from the 2015 Wacky Zingoz Fest that can be won from getting 11,500+ points? I have the window from getting the 11,500+ points if anyone is willing to trade. Thanks! My username is mintz33.

Oh, right. and is it okay if you could send some outdoor psi items please? thank you sooo much!!!

sunnypony123

Hi, I really badly want a persian pillow. I can offer you green serene tree and something else if you want. If you consider this idea my username is sanskritipony123. no caps. Thanks.

LambTyler

@TheRachelOfAspens, hi! I’m going to add you. I am interested in your Yang Yin Blossom. I have the tasteful and tasty tea set from the Victorian theme, the ace of clubs divider from the whimsical wonderland theme, the exalted armoire from the palace princess theme and the neo gothic wallpaper from the neo gothic theme. Would you be interested in any of these for the flower? Let me know, thanks, LambTyler

LabLover2014

Hi @TheRachelOfAspens! I’m interested in your Webkinz Dragster. I have 3 items from the Neo Gothic theme: Dining Chair, Wallpaper, and Wardrobe. Tell me what you are interested in. My UN is the same as here.

What you want for strike a pose plant

Paprika

I’m interested in the Dex dangerous Space Fighter, I have a butterfly garden , from the wish factory, or a moon rover, will you take either of those?

princess6767

Hello everyone!

Sandmania

HERE ARE THE ITEMS I HAVE TO TRADE: Autumn Rake Wreath, Boris Plush Toy, Bunny Clown, Cars Poster, Cat Window, Cowabelle Bobblehead Toy, Creepy Ghostfather Clock, Haunted Hearth, Ironing Board, Jack O’Lantern Candelabra, Jack O’Lantern Wall Sticker, Megaphone Lamp, Mining Helmet Display, Oak Hollow Window, Oak Tree Fireplace, Oak Tree Rug, PJ Collie Plush, Portable Picnic Table, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Rickety Haunted Cottage, Rose Zircon Birthstone Gem Lamp, Scary Specter Wall Sticker, Secret Serum, Shining Shop Lamp, Slice of Apple Pie, Snowy Bear Decoration, Sunshine’s Suntan Lotion, Webkinz Rockerz Lion Plush, Whimsical Winter Candles, Wonderful Winter Window, Basketball Hardcourt Flooring, Beautiful Game Wallpaper + Flooring, Blue W Pattern Wallpaper, Classic Gaming Wallpaper + Flooring, Kinzville Academy Gym Wallpaper + Flooring, Modern Boutique Wallpaper + Flooring, Oak Tree Wallpaper + Flooring, Rocketship Wallpaper, Space Wallpaper, Spotted Wallpaper, Treasure Hall Flooring, True Fan Soccer Wallpaper, Balloon Darts Zip-Up Hoodies, Be Mine Sneakers, Butterfly Fairy Sandals, Butterfly Sun Hat, Candy Corn Witch Dress, Candy Corn Witch Shoes, Checkered Fleece Jacket, Chef’s Hat, Chef’s Shirt, Classic DOC Shoes, Cozy Sweater and Scarf, Dance Party Dress, Darling Winter Coat, Frog Prince Costume, Funky Neon Fro, Garden Gnome Beard, Garden Gnome Boots, Garden Gnome Outfit, Gift Box Shoes, Heart Shaped Glasses, Leaf Glasses, Organic Sea Vaudeville Mask, Pink Blazer, Purple Modern Vampire Shirt, Summertime Skirt, Turkey Hat, Tutti-Frutti Headdress, Viking Princess Dress, Webkinz Newz Shades, Webkinz Striped Sweater.

I’M LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING: Bee Tee, Blue Vogue Vampire Top, Bramble Circlet, Butterfly Wing Belt, Cloud Adventure Pants, Cloud Tuxedo Jacket, Clown Nose, Flowery Print Dress, Go Green Hat, GW Spring Fedora, Lovely Lavender Dress, Navy Suit Pants, Pink Diving Bell Flippers, Pink Poodle PJ Pants, Pink Poodle PJ Top, Purple Wizard Hat, Purple Wizard Shoes, Red Dotty Party Dress, Red Spring Sparkle Dress, Rockerz Visor, Sleeveless Hoody, Snowflake Slippers, Springtime Laced Heels, Springtime Leather Skirt, Sunny Summer Hat, Superhero Mask, Sweet Buddy Bomber Jacket, Turquoise Flats, Turquoise Hoodie, Turquoise Ruffled Skirt, Venetian Mask, Wacky Cheerleader Dress, Wacky Pom Poms, WackyER Zingoz Hat, WackyER Zingoz Pants, Webkinz Day Party Hat, Blue Crystal Rock Cluster, Pink Crystal Rock Cluster, Purple Crystal Rock Cluster, Clam Shell (Adventure Park), Gnarled Pumpkin Dining Chairs, Rafi Plush Toy, Sera Plush Toy, WackyER Flooring, Wand Sparkle Bush.

My Webkinz ID is serinachoi123 – add me! And please let me know if you’d like to trade! Or if you’d just like to be friends, give/receive gifts, or whatever! :) Thanks for looking!

@Sandmania. Hi, my wife has the Navy Suit Pants w/ Navy Suit Shirt. She is looking for the Tutti-Frutti Headdress or Viking Princess Dress.

cihojuda

I can send you the Pink Poodle pajamas.

spike0676

@Sandmania Hi, I’m interested in: Sunshine’s Suntan Lotion, Treasure Hall Flooring, True Fan Soccer Wallpaper,

I have to trade: Blue Crystal Rock Cluster (2), Pink Crystal Rock Cluster (2), Rafi Plush Toy. Username: sparklekitty1226

loue354

HEY THERE….I HAVE THE CLOUD PANTS, PURPLE WIZARD SHOES AND HAT, TURQUOISE FLATS AND SKIRT, DIVING BELL FLIPPERS, CLOWN NOSE, BLUE VOGUE VAMPIRE TOP, VENETIANMASK AND PUMPKIN DINING CHAIR….LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE ITEMS….THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE SANDMANIA….DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR GARDEN KNOME STUFF….IF SO I HAVE A FEW OF THE ITEMS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LIKE THE TURQUOISE SKIRT AND SHOES AS WELL AS THE VENETIAN MASK, DIVING BELL FLIPPERS, BRAMBLE CIRCELET….IF YOU STILL NEED THESE PLEASE LET ME KNOW….IAMAWEBKINZMOM2 (MY OTHER ACCOUNT IS LOUE354)

I have the Bee Tee if you still need, i would like kinz cash or any item to sell it for :)

cihojuda

I have the Pink Poodle PJs and the Snowflake Slippers. Would you give me the Sunshine’s Suntan Lotion and the Secret Serum for them?

loue354

HEY THERE SANDMANIA…I HOPE THAT IS WHAT I PROMISED TO SEND TO YOU….IF NOT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ELSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEND TO YOU……I COULD NOT FIND OUR POST WITH WHAT I PROMISED SOMETIMES THESE FORUMS CONFUSE ME A LITTLE……GREAT TRADING WITH YOU AGAIN……THANKS LOUE354

pinkeez2002

@sandmania. Hello I have a bramble circlet and was wondering if you would trade your rockerz lion plush for it. Please respond.

stli

hey @Sandmania I have the Sparkle Wand Bush do you want trade.I want the Rose Zircon Gem Lamp.My user is stephiebear704

loue354

HEY THERE SANDMANIA…NOT SURE IF YOU STILL NEED SOME OF THESE ITEMS….PLEASE LET ME KNOW….THANKS LOUE354

Paprika

I would love to be your friend my username is Saphire583, I would also love to trade, but I not sure what you still have and what you still want. :)

TONYA363

@ SANDMANIA Is this a current list ?? Thanks TONYA 363

Paprika

Do you still have the Webkinz Rockerz Lion plush and the Whimsical winter candles? I have a superhero mask, and a Rafi plush

Rainbow16

Sandmania I have the red dotty dress, rockerz visor and the superhero mask, mu UN is KATTF15

GreenOJ1234

Hi, Sandmania. I would like you to send me Rose Zircon Lamp if thats ok. I am already friends with you on webkinz:)

Dang! I really want the Webkinz Newz shades, but I’m afraid I don’t have anything to trade you! Is there anything else you want, like the Enchanted Tiara? Just asking!

jiology

Hey, I’d like your Treasure hall flooring. What do you need in return? there’s a bunch of threads so I really want to send you what you really need. my UN is jiology . Friend me!

holliegirl

@Sandmania I can trade the clam shell for the Snowy Bear Decoration, if that works for you! My UN is Holliegirl. Thanks!

Sandmania

What is your wife’s username? I will send her the Headdress and Viking Princess Dress for the Navy Suit Pants. If you have more than one, I’d like another pair of pants, cause I have way too many of the shirts!

PEBBLES1973

I have the tutti-frutti head dress. My username is in all caps and has two zeros in it. it’s NITA007

Sandmania

That would be awesome, thanks! :) Anything you’d like in return?

Sandmania

@spike0676 Hey, I’m so sorry but the Treasure Hall Flooring doesn’t appear to be tradeable :( I can still send you the Suntan Lotion and Soccer Wallpaper though. I would love to trade for the Blue Crystal Rock Cluster and Rafi Plush Toy. (If you want any other Mazin’ Hamster stuff, I have Chili’s Chili Crockpot, Cinnamon’s Candy Jar, Cookie’s Cookies, Fresco’s Artwork, Hamster Ball Wall Chandelier, Honey’s Honey Jar, Moolah Mountain Window, Petunia’s Petunias, Sign of Hope, Waffle’s Waffles, Willow’s Tree, any of the Mazin’ Cakes etc. that I’d love to give away for the rest of your crystals. Just let me know!)

spike0676

Hi, @Sandmania Awe it’s alright. I would be still interested in the Sunshine’s Suntan Lotion, True Fan Soccer Wallpaper, Sign of Hope, Moolah Mountain Window, Willow’s Tree. And I will gladly send you the Blue Crystal Rock Cluster (2), Pink Crystal Rock Cluster (2), Rafi Plush Toy. Username: sparklekitty1226

@Sandmania She only has one Navy Suit Pant’s. She shares a account with her friend. Just so you know. ;) Her UN is Desireerh. I’ll tell her you have them. Thanks, Kris Maccabe.

loue354

MY USER NAME IS LOUE354….ADD ME

Sandmania

@loue354 Hey there! I would love to trade for your Blue Vogue Vampire Top, Cloud Pants, and Clown Nose. Do you still need the Haunted Hearth?

MSMincho

@WardenMacCabe I believe I sent the Tutti-Frutti Headdress and Viking Princess Dress to desireerh a while ago, but still haven’t received the Navy Suit Pants. Let me know if you are planning on sending them, thanks!

loue354

HEY THERE SANDMANIA….YES I STILL NEED THE HAUNTED HEARTH…SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY TO YOU WE HAVE HAD COMPANY VISITING MY HOUSE AND I CAN ONLY GET ON THE COMPUTER FOR A FEW MINUTES HERE AND THERE…..I WILL SEND YOU THE ITEMS TO YOUR USER NAME SERINA….THANKS FOR TRADING….LOUE354

Sandmania

@loue354 Yep, I still have the Garden Gnome Beard, Outfit, Boots set, and I’m still looking for the Venetian Mask. Do you happen to have any Gnarled Pumpkin Dining Chairs left?

Sandmania

@cihojuda Hi, I was able to get the PJs from someone else, but do you still have the Fast Food Recycling Station or Classic Movie Studio Light?

Sandmania

@jellybelly165 I will send you something you can sell for KC for the Bee Tee today :) Thanks!

cihojuda

I actually don’t. I have the desk from the Superfan theme, the Nafaria plush, 2 football room dividers, the Candy Heart cushion and toy box, and the Elephant Fountain though.

Sandmania

@cihojuda Are you a deluxe member, by any chance? I’m also looking for the Red Skate and Springtime Shoes from the KinzStyle Outlet. Would you be willing to trade the two pairs of shoes and the Snowflake Slippers for the Suntan Lotion and Secret Serum (and something else, if you’d like a third item)? Let me know :)

HEY THERE SANDMANIA….YES I HAVE THOSE ITEMS….THIS IS MY OTHER ACCOUNT….WILL YOU TRADE THE 3 GARDEN NOME ITEMS FOR THOSE 2 ITEMS THAT YOU NEED….THANKS LOUE354

loue354

HEY THERE SANDMANIA….I SENT YOU THE ITEMS I PROMISED YOU…..GREAT TRADING WITH YOU AGAIN…..LOUE354

Sandmania

@loue354 I received everything. Thanks again, it’s been great trading with you!! :)

animalcare

?

ALL RIGHT UPDATE TRADE LIST! ………. CLOTHING—Oxygen tanks, rockstar sunglasses, WZ jeans, nafaria’s purple slippers, sideways purple ball cap, sailor suit top, Alyssa’s starry dress, baseball uniform jersey, pink diving bell bottoms, seeing fling dress, studio headphones, white skinny jeans……. FURNITURE— Christmas carol cobblestones, lost city throne, mausoleum television, cash cow trophy, fall fair first prize trophy, go-go googles trophy, golden trumpet trophy, plumpy’s engagement bracelet, Webkinz day group prints 3, 7, 8, and 9, and last but not least… world class soccer ball (soccer trophy)! ITEMS MAY GO OUT OF TRADE! PLEASE TALK TO ME WHEN YOU CAN… SOME ITEMS ARE HIGH DEMAND!

LambTyler

Hi @Bwfuzzycat228. I an interested in your oxygen tank, mausoleum tv and golden trumpet trophy. If you have the group prints from some of those older webkinz days, do you have the cakes? Let me know. Thanks, LambTyler

TONYA363

Hi @BWFUZZYCAT228, I am interested in making a deal for Alyssa’s starry dress, cash cow trophy, go-go-googles trophy, golden trumpet trophey and the 4 prints. Would you let me know what you are looking for I am sure if I do not have a few things I can get them or get something from the e-store if necessary……………..HERE IS A CURRENT LIST RIGHT NOW OF SOME ITEMS.

OMG you have the which hat?! what would you want for it?!

Hey LambTyler, Thanks so much… and of corse there are no hard feelings at all! You thought you had it, it’s not like you lied to me, and then you were kind enough to trade some awesome items for that hat, just to send it to me! You have earned every good karma today, (I assume you know what karma means :P) Anyway, thanks for being such a great person… It was a pleasure trading with you, thank you so much! (PS you can still post to me if you want, I practically LIVE on the computer) Thanks again, BWFuzzycat228

Hi @LambTyler… oxygen tank literally JUST went out of trade… SORRY! But i can sure send you the trumpet trophy, and the T.V. Sorry those are all the Webkinz prints I have, also… I don’t have any of the cakes :( What items do you have… I would love to trade!

Wait excuse me @LambTyler, witch hat do you have… the once that’s all white, ore the one with the gold trim on it?

Hello @TONYA363 nice to know people notice when I post something! Sadly, I am not in possession of the golden trumpet trophy anymore! Sorry :( Anyway I would still love to make a deal! I can give you the rest though. One of the only thing I am interested in is plumpy’s glasses! if you have those, OMG, I think I would die! Sorry ’bout that……… I usually try to be more mature online, (I say as I sit here, being a teenager, on webkinznewz, I know, I know, It’s pathetic) Anyway please let me know what you have on your For Trade List!

Helo dogfish… I heard you are a supper collector! I am a collector too! please take a look at my item list @Bwfuzzycat228 and see if you are interested in anything… although some items did already go out of trade… so I will let you know once you post if I still have them to trade. Thanks! (PS you can’t always trust everyone! Put don’t let your guard down… we will rise as one! GO WEBKINZ LOVERS! :P) hahahahahaha

Hi @LambTyler. I am looking for the following… Cat costume feet, plume’s glasses, mad scientist glasses, charm tiara, emo jeans, etc. if you have any of these, please let me know at your soonest convince. :) Thanks, BWFuzzycat228

My friend bizgirl27 has some… she is just on webkinz… but i can talk to her to see if she’d be willing to trade! To- @LaughingJoker

Paprika

I have the Persian wallpaper, what will you trade for it, I’m looking for the air costume top and bottom, if you don’t have that I’m looking for furniture from the medieval theme, I also love ponds :)

You have plume’s glasses?! WOOOOOOOOOW I used to have them… but i really needed the scuba oxygen tanks… so i traded then for that and rock star sun glasses… if you are looking for anything in particular please let me know!

Hi @LambTyler, Can you please try to send the hat by 2:00 tomorrow, You have said that you would send it, but you didn’t, so I think the only thing I can do is set a time! Send it by 2:00 tomorrow. Thanks! -BWFuzzycat228

Hey @brennabanana0908, I’d love the elf hat if you haven’t gotten rid of it get!

LambTyler

That’s fine about the oxygen tank. I will send you a friend request from Bobblon when I have the chance. And that’s also ok about the cakes. So what are you looking for? Let me know! LT

MSMincho

Hi Everyone! I’m looking for the following items to complete some of my rooms:
      4-Wheel ATV, Antique Lamp Post, Apollo Fountain, Big City Bus, Big City Street Car, Clown Car, Eat Me Cake Table, Enchanted Garden Fountain, Exalted Armoire, Her Serene Highness Sofa, Hero Mobile, Humvee Toy SUV, Invisible Car, Kinectimals Island ATV, Mad Flower, Mad Hatter Chair, Mad Hatter Tea Table, Medieval Canopy Tent, Pink Scooter, Queen of Hearts Bed, Road Trip Car, Roadster Go-Kart, Rockerz Limo, Running Shoe Racer, Sovereign Stained Glass Window, Speedy Scooter, Spoiled Royal Side Table, Tasteful and Tasty Tea Set, Ultimate Challenge Sports Car, Victorian Garden Bench, Webkinz Newz Camera, Zum Cloud Car, WackyER Flooring, Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper & Flooring.

The Exclusives & Rares I have for trade are:
      Antique Wishing Well, Bulldozer, Bumper Car, King Of The Garden Statue, Lion Topiary, Mining Cart, Swan Boat Car, Time Warp Clock, Webkinz Day Countdown, Wild Water Ski, Aztec Calendar, Baroness Bookshelf, Contessa Candle Lamp, Contessa Candle Wall Sconce, Crown’s Lineage Coat of Arms, Entitled Tapestry, Golden Oil Lamp of Persia, Hand-Carved Lion Statue, King’s Guard Suit of Armor, Legionnaire’s Suit of Armor, Machu Picchu Pedestal, Magic Maiden Mirror, Medieval Trophy Pedestal, Mystic Eye Lamp, Neo Gothic Couch, Neo Gothic Floor Lamp, Painted Rose Bush, Rock Garden, Royal Reign Rug, Terra Cotta Coffee Table, Turquoise Dining Chair, Viscountess Vanity Table, and Wild Safari Print Screen.

Non-exclusives/rares for trade (we can trade three of these items for one rare or exclusive item):
      Boris Plushie, Cowabelle Bobblehead, Yellow Chick Plushie, Cloudy Scroll Display, Nibbles’ Camcorder, Purple Crystal Paper Weight, Football Banner, Creepy Ghostfather Clock, Friends 4 Ever Heart Chairs, Love Topiary, Pop Diva Welcome Mat, Top Record Place Setting, Portable Picnic Table, Rose Zircon Birthstone Gem Lamp, Video Game Console, Wand Sparkle Tree, Rickety Haunted Cottage, Sweetheart Bed, Blue W Pattern Wallpaper, Pink W Pattern Wallpaper, Classic Gaming Wallpaper & Flooring.

I also have access to the Mobile App and any Mazin’ Hamster items. I have Winterfest, Fall Oak Tree, and Valentine Collection items, almost all of the un-themed Curio Shop Only items, and some items from the Baseball, Dog, Cat, Space, and Old Kid’s themes. My username is the same on WW. Please let me know if you’d like to trade! Thanks! :)

This is a message for @LambTyler. I sent you the TV, the trophy, and also some studio head phones because I felt bad about the oxygen tanks… please let me know what you have!

LambTyler

Hey @BWfuzzycat! Thank you so much for the gift, it was greatly appreciated!! I think I may have the sail cap, which I saw in another post you needed. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can, I’m just kinda busy right now! Lamb

I want to trade exclusive items

(P.S.S., I have the cat costume hat if you are interested… To- @LambTyler)

OMG thanks so much… BTW I hate it when people pressure me, so sorry if it came across like that… by “soonest convince” I meant when ever you have free time and you happen to be on please to give me a shout out! :) My school was called off today because we got 10 inches of snow, so I’m free most of today! But I’m highly in pain… I got braces yesterday… MY. MOUTH. HURTS. SO. BAD.I’m just hanging out, so if you have off today too, please feel free to give me a post! (P.S. I do need the sailors cap! I can’t believe you have it! I really appreciate you reading my other comments, it’s nice to know that someone actually noticed my comments! Also, the sailors cap is really all I need, so if you send that, that will be all I want you to send! I don’y want to take all your items!)

Sorry, just lost the cat costume hat!

LambTyler

Hey @BWfuzzy. I have the white cap which is the sailor cap, the other is the captain hat, but I will check for that one as well. So you no longer have the cat hat? I’ll send soon. LT

LambTyler, If you have plumpy’s glasses, I would love them as well if you are willing to trade them!

sorry i’m posting A TON! anyway thanks for your cooperation

LambTyler

Hi @BwfuzzyI don’t have plumpy glasses sorry. I’ll send the sail cap when I get home! Thanks again! Lamb

Thank you so much! I would love the sailing cap! You’re so nice! I have off school today as well! BtW my mouth still hurts:(

Haha, “BWFuzzy”. I like that! I got start using that! Anyway, thanks for being such a great person, it’s greatly appreciated! You know, I hold you in the highest respect. Anyway, I still fell a little strange posting on here, because i’m a teenager, but WEBKINZ ROCKS and i’m not afraid to say it! I will scream it from the roof tops! “I’m a teenager and I LOVE WEBKINZ!” hehehehehehehehe anyway thanks again!

Hey @LambTyler I forgot to ask you, you said when you get home…. are u on a trip?! If so awesome! I hope you have fun, if not… then sorry that i’m making you think about vacation already… I MISS SUMMER!

LambTyler

Hey @Bwfuzzy, no I’m not on a trip I just meant home from school. I’m sorry to hear about your mouth. Anyways, if you think my rooms are good, you should see some of my best friends’ rooms, they are the real masters LOL. Anyways, thanks for all the compliments, and I am just sending now! Lamb

Thanks a ton! Your the best! t will complete my outfit…hey, when you get home, you should come to see my new webkinz! I just got the Emerald Lab! I named him Colton…(after my 2nd cousin) Anyway, I looked at your page on webkinz… I’m in awe by the awesomeness of your rooms… *MY EYES, MY EYES, THEY BURN!* haha anyway… once again, I feel that i’m posting too much, but who cares, right? Thanks again for everything! You’re great!

OMG lambtyler, it’s a miracle! I just traded the hat that i had (because i’m getting a difference, better one from you) and got plumpy’s glasses! now after i receive that sailors hat… my outfit will be perfect! i’m so HAPPY

Hi lamb tyler! I was wondering why you haven’t sent the hat to me yet… I don’y want to much you if your busy… but you said you would send soon! : ) Please send as soon as possibly convenient for you! I’m really excited to get my hand on the awesome hat! PLEASE SEND SOON!

Sorry lambtyler… it said i don’t want to much, I meant i don’t want to rush you

Hey lambtyler, I have to go, but please send the hat! PLEASE! Anyway, your allowed on webkinz new at school?! Anyway, thanks again!

Hi everyone, I am looking for the Sailing Pants! If anyone is willing to trade them, please let me know what you would like in exchange! Thanks, BWFuzzycat228

Hey @LambTyler, look I think you’re a good person, and I like you, but I’m getting a bit impatient. You said you would send it yesterday, but you didn’t, and you said you were sending it, and yet I logged on an hour or two later, and it wasn’t there?! I sent you the stuff you asked for, so can you do your part please, if you’re just busy, I understand, but you had time to post!Just please send the hat to me as soon as possible! Thanks, @BWFuzzycat228 (PS, I would like to thank you for the wonderful manners you have, you’re always so nice!)

Charm tiara? I have the Enchanted Tiara from GanzWorld! Is that okay? I am looking for these things: Webkinz Newz Shades, rainbow clothing(doesn’t matter what), and anything that’s cool!

LambTyler

Hey @Bwfuzzy. The reason I haven’t sent the hat yet is because I can’t find it. I’m afraid I don’t have the sail hat. I feel really terrible, I said I would send it but it turns out I don’t have it. However, I have the captain belt, shoes and trousers, are you interested in any of those? I am going to try and trade for the hat, and if I get it, I will send it to you. Again, I’m really sorry, I thought I had it. Hope there are no hard feelings, LT

LambTyler

Good news!!!!! I found the hat!! I’m soooo sorry it took so long to find Bwfuzzy, hope there are no hard feelings. I sent it a long with some extras. Enjoy, and thanks once again! LambTyler

loue354

HEY THERE PAPRIKA….I WAS WONDERING IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THE UNIVERSE DRESS OR CANDY DREAMLAND DRESS BY CHANCE….I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR CRACKER, MYSTERY BAG CLOTHING AND PROMO ITEMS….IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY OF THESE I WOULD LOVE TO WORK OUT A TRADE WITH YOU…..THANKS LOUE354

TONYA363

@ LOUE354 AND @ IAMAWEBKINZMOM2 Could you send me a picture to my email or a link to what these two “famous” dresses look like because for all I know I may have them, lol. I also was not able to get the clicky green pants with shamrocks on the bottom of them. It’s the everyday click thingy when it floats on this page. I have had the insane mom day and just now on Webkinz promising my little one I would see what she can send you and see if I can click for those blessed pants, ha ha. She is stubborn, still wants to send you all something and likes to gift, guess where she gets that from,lol I do not have that Zombie Pup but will have her check with her friends tom. pm. My email is TONYA363@AOL.COM and of course TONYA363. OH OH can you get more than one coin a day from the leprechon because as soon as I get one I have been thinking I am done for that window??

Paprika

I also have a tiger PSI, which is a cute rock bed, but for that, I’d want the Amethyst Geode

Sandmania

Hey @loue354 @Paprika @TONYA363 Gosh I had no idea how confusing this post had gotten lol! It looks like from this old list I’m still looking for the Cloud Adventure Pants, Go Green Hat, Red Spring Sparkle Dress, Rockerz Visor, Snowflake Slippers, Springtime Leather Skirt, Sweet Buddy Bomber Jacket, Webkinz Day Party Hat, Clam Shell, WackyER Flooring, Wand Sparkle Bush, and any Rock Clusters or Crystal Flowers from Adventure Park. I’m also looking for the Black Witch Hat, Charmed Dress, Gingerbread Shoes, Join the Adventure Hat, Trading Card Wizard Shoes, Tri Strap Gladiator Sandals, Vampire Wig, and Webkinz Trousers. Whew! As for my for trade list, I think I have almost everything on it still. I will let you know later if there is something I don’t have anymore. Anyway, thanks for looking guys! And I will send you a FR @Paprika !! Thanks!!

Paprika

I going to be gone this weekend so we can finish negotiating when I get back :)

Paprika

I’m back.

Paprika

I’m going to be gone this weekend so we can finish negotiating when I get back :)

HEY THERE TONYA363…IF I AM ABLE TO GET A GOOD PICTURE OFF OF THE INTERNET I WILL SEND YOU ONE…..LOL…TELL YOUR DAUGHTER THANK YOU IT IS VERY KIND OF HER TO WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING BUT LIKE I SAID IT IS NOT NECESSARY….IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO SEE ANYBODY TRADING EITHER DRESS PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON WHAT FORUM AND WHAT PAGE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT….DID YOU HAPPEN TO FIND THAT TRICKY LEPRECHAUN AND FINISH THE HUNT FOR YOUR WINDOW….I AM WORKING ON MINE…LOL….JUMPING FROM ROOM TO ROOM TO FIND HIM….IAMAWEBKINZMOM2 (LOUE354)

loue354

HEY THERE SANDMANIA….I SENT YOU THE WAND SPARKLE BUSH INSTEAD OF THE TRADING CARD WIZARD SHOES BECAUSE LIKE I SAID I COULD NOT FIND THEM IN MY DOCK…..THANKS FOR TRADING WITH ME…..HOPE WE CAN TRADE AGAIN SOON….THANKS LOUE354 (IAMAWEBKINZMOM2)

Paprika

I just saw this my username is Saphire583, thanks, I’m looking at the webkinz Rockerz lion plush, and whimsical winter candles, but i don’t have anything you still need, will you take a caramel coco (decoration) and a free ride zingoz hat or a Fred Rover plush? thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you. :)

Do you still need this?

@Sandmania is ALL that for trade of for your wish list? I can get you the Rockerz Visor. Rules: If trading by Kinzpost plz send first. I promise I will send you yours but, Last time I got Scammed. If you want to trade by Kinz Chat trading room Ok. but, plz Kinz Chat. Pet I will be on: Ino and Naruto Uzumaki Thx ~Tails

Paprika

I’m back if you want to finish making a deal

Also, I traded the year 3 print for the Charm Tiara, so I don’t have it anymore either… and just yesterday, I got plumpy’s glasses… so I no longer need them… but I do need a good shirt… so if you have any high level shirts… please let me know. This message is for @TONYA363

cruisingal

Hey there MORHB! How have u been? It’s been a while since I’ve seen u on Newz or around WW. Welcome back!

dogfish

Hey BFF, check the date on that post, its one of those gitched ones. Its from last year. Guess I should tell mom we miss her, HUG, C

Hi @ahartpence, do you have the sailing shirt?

LambTyler

Hi @CaramelKisses3 I have the wallpaper, I will send a fr from Bobblon and send it over. I don’t need anything back but a thank you note. LambTyler

@playnowpuppy What is your trading list? I want to make a trade with you. What do you want in return?

LambTyler

@selly2008 Hi, I can send you the deluxe things that are Christmas related. I will be sending a request from popopo444. Nothing needed in return, just enjoy them! LT

dogfish

@lambtyler, wow just read all that, it’s just like a novel LOL Hey, teens play webkinz, don’t we? We call it Extreme Games. LOL See ya later. C

LambTyler

@dogfish you have too much free time reading through here LOL. You’re right though, moms and grannies too LOL. LT

Comments are closed.