Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

CandiKinz

Anyone have any items with a magic W on them?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@CandiKinz which of the Magic W items are you looking for? I may have some in my dock depending on what you are looking for.

Does anyone have a purple lamp from the goblins to trade? I have a few green I could trade for them or if there is something else you are looking for I can see if I have it available.

If anyone has a green goblin to trade I would happily send a purple goblin in return. Please let me know. ~Spiderhulkman

animalmomkls

Hi Spiderhulkman, I would love to make that trade. I have an extra Green Goblin and would love the Purple Goblin. Also on your later post about lamps, I didn’t get a green lamp and would love to trade a Purple Goblin Lamp for a Green Goblin Lamp. Of course, now that they have extended the giveaway we might both get what we are looking for. So if you want to trade now or wait and see, I’m good either way. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

I can send them over directly. Even if I get more, that would be fine, but I really wanted to make sure I got at least one. LOL

Thank you again! If there is anything you are looking for (goblin or not) let me know and I’ll see if I have it. ;)

PinkFlame

Does anyone have an extra orange goblin plushy ? I willing to trade for it: orange ooze carpet , purple pouch and Green Mushroom Trampoline.

jr312

Hi, I would like to trade for the Haunted Castle Throne that is deluxe but I am not a deluxe member, please let me know what you would like to trade for, I have many items since my account is 10 years old. Thank you.

TropicalGirl

Hi @jr312, I would be happy to send you the Haunted Castle Throne, nothing needed in return. Is jr312 your username in WW too? ~TropicalGirl/MamaBearoftriplets

Comments are closed.