Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

This topic contains 547 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  pkrc2319 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

gromit

Looking for: Vote Doe Cap, Daisy Doe Election Sign, & WackyER Zingoz Baseball Cap. — What I have for trade: Autumn Acorn Cottage, Eerie Woods Mansion, Haunted Doghouse, Holiday Tree Cottage, Ornament Cottage, SantaKinz Village Workshop, Snowball Car, several patio plants.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

H gromit – I have a WackyER Zingoz baseball hat that I’d love to trade for a patio plant if that’s ok with you – please let me know – alphacat

gromit

@Alphaowlbear Hi, no prob, would you like cashew or almond?

Alphaowlbear

Hi gromit – an almond plant would be wonderful! Thank you for the trade :-) What is your UN and I’ll send the hat. Mine is alphacat

gromit

Looking for Vote Doe Cap & WackyER Zingoz Baseball Cap. ☺ Willing to trade Autumn Acorn Cottage, Eerie Woods Mansion, Haunted Doghouse, Holiday Flower House, Holiday Tree Cottage, Ornament Cottage, SantaKinz Village Workshop, Snowball Car, several patio plants.

bepoodlepal

hi @gromit, I have the vote doe cap for trade and I am interested in your holiday tree cottage. is there anything else you are looking for (I don’t have the wacky cap) or is the doe cap enough for you? my wwid is bepoodlepal

gromit

@bepoodlepal Hi, do you happen to have her election sign as well?

bepoodlepal

@gromit unfortunately I don’t

lilstinky

Does anyone have a Green Ooze Carpet? I can send an orange or purple ooze carpet in return. TIA!

Does anyone have a PJ Collie Campaign plush for trade? I’d be happy to see what I may have that would be worth it to you. She’s the only one who I didn’t get one of. I do have extra of Dr. Quack Campaign Signs (this year and I believe I have one from 2016 too) as well as Sally Cat Campaign Plush from 2016 or a few other plush in my dock that may be of interest to a collector. Let me know.

If you still need the PJ collie I have one. Do you by chance have a Black Bear cub, Boris, Daisy Doe, Ghost Pirate, Grey Squirrel, Mr. Moo or white tiger to trade?

I have both Boris and the Grey Squirrel that I’d be happy to send you for the PJ Collie Campaign plush. Two for the price of one, hahaha! My username is Spiderhulkman. If you are interested, send me a friend request and I’ll send accept and send those over to you right away. Just let me know what your username in game is. Thank you so much for your reply.

it is westsidefitness! Oh i’m so excited! TY

lilstinky

@westsidefitness – I can send Daisy Doe plushy and a black bear cub plushy. If you’d like to send something in return, I collect PSFs. Thank you!

lilstinky thank you so much! I love it!!!!

nicolee1978

looking for this years halloween gift hat. i have a lot of items that are rares and psis and i can also transfer points so you can get in on the good deals today. i a, so upset i forgot to log in on halloween. i also have many years of other halloween gifts as well as past thanksgiving and christmas

@nicolee1978 do you want just the hat or all the prizes from the halloween bag? I can get all three for you if you like. (Hat, cake pop and pumpkin) Just let me know. My username is same as on here, Spiderhulkman.

Comments are closed.