Let’s Make a Deal

Home Forums Trading Let’s Make a Deal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 895 replies, has 155 voices, and was last updated by  pandaloverxoxo 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

act92602

Hi Everyone! I have some items that I’m willing to trade that I’ve noticed quite a few people are searching for. I have the following items: Bunny Ears, Green Kinz Kringle Jacket, Green Kinz Kringle Pants, Sailor’s Cap, Sailor’s Suit Top, Clown Costume (except for the wig), Pink Popstar Uniform, Jean Jacket Uniform, Green Popstar Dress, as well as some PSI, Rare, and Valued Items. I’m currently in search of the WZ Jeans, Plumpy’s Glasses, Halloween Hat (the black one with purple detailing), and any of the Animal Halloween Costumes. Let me know if you’re interested in any of these items and have something I’m ISO, or want to know any of the specific PSI, Rare, or Valued items I have!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

act92602

I forgot to mention – I’m also ISO the Orange Army Shirt :)

bepoodlepal

@act92602, are the bunny ears white? If so i might be able to trade you plumpy.

act92602

Yup! I only have the white ears

bubbashuka

would you want a dinosaur costume? What kind of PS items do you have?

2erll

Does anyone have the 2016 Valentine giveaway – Chocolate Shop wallpaper/flooring/counter that they are willing to trade for? Thanks!

dogfish

@2erll, Hi, I have extra of all the collections, please send a FR to starlightglow. I only need a note back TY. Are those the only 3 you need? PLMK, DF

I NEED stone elephant statue asap if anyone has it please let me know i can trade any furniture i have for it.

greenmagic77

Hey scullface I miss seeing u in the trading room too. :-( we should be getting a new computer soon:-) I have been trying to get the bows for u and me. If I ever get the elephant statue I’ll give it to u for free. Do u still need any bows if so what kind. Thanks :-)

greenmagic77

Also does any one have any cupcake dresses, christmas bows, or b and w cat costume. i need them for my friend. oh and the penguin slippers. thanks:D

BrennaBrenna

Hi! I am powerflame on Webkinz. I am looking for gold bow, unicorn outfit(Not the shoes), sunflower sprite outfit, and holiday spirit swing. I HAVE Magician’s assistant hat and dress, charm tiara, pink fuzzy hat, swirl tiara, holly fairy dress, north prince and princess, winter bow, universe dress, gingerbread top hat, hula top and bottom, orange army shirt, donut dress and glasses, balloon shoes, unicorn shoes, and snowflake wings.

redcherry783

Hi @BrennaBrenna Do you need full sunflower sprite outfit? If so, I think I have the full set. PLMK

i need the headband if it is for trade we could work something out!

Comments are closed.